• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Torres gone. Scum gone to more scum

Yes, I can see him regretting this, well one can only hope. Wish he was coming to Anfield this weekend. Can't wait to see his self serving explanations.

[quote author=themn link=topic=43861.msg1272531#msg1272531 date=1296502281]
You were the Chosen One, my brother.

I loved you !
[/quote]

anakin-skywalker.jpg

get fucked!!! tit.... I hope your wife gets done by Terry...

*sunny will lock it if we start giving loads of abuse*

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=43861.msg1272540#msg1272540 date=1296502347]
[quote author=themn link=topic=43861.msg1272531#msg1272531 date=1296502281]
You were the Chosen One, my brother.

I loved you !
[/quote]

anakin-skywalker.jpg

[/quote]

haha.. the cunt will hopefully be talking like "Darth" after Sunday.

lynseydalglish Lynsey Dalglish
by empireofthekop
Why isn't dad answering his phone!?? I need to ask him a wedding question!! Is he busy?
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

TORRES TO START CHELSEA TALKS

Liverpool Football Club tonight confirmed they have agreed a fee with Chelsea for the sale of Fernando Torres.

The player has now been given permission to speak to the London club.

[quote author=SummerOnions link=topic=43861.msg1272559#msg1272559 date=1296502549]
TORRES TO START CHELSEA TALKS

Liverpool Football Club tonight confirmed they have agreed a fee with Chelsea for the sale of Fernando Torres.

The player has now been given permission to speak to the London club.
[/quote]

Nicely dismissive

He certainly pulled a right number on us, maybe it's age catching up on me but... I'm sick how it all happened but I'm not gonna waste my time hating anybody let alone a young man I've never met and whose had everything served up on a silver platter all his life. Most of us fucking loved Torres not only for his goals and not for his obvious affiliation to our core beliefs, i loved Torres because I loved the fact the for a while he was the best out and out striker in the world and he was ours. Well fuck that, I'm not going to let the shabby and uncalled for departure cloud my judgement, I'm pleased to welcome a really good striker in Suarez, and I like very much the look of Carroll, if not the ridiculous price. Right now it's raw and not pleasant that we've been treated so badly but these new lads need us bouncing as well. I really want us to get Adam in as well if we can as I think he is a really good footballer. Thanks Torres, but you joined a little team and I think you will regret it I also suspect just like Owen and Fowler before you your best days are behind you. None of us ever wrote that for fear of being right but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has thought it.

Two words
Greed
Hamstrings

propagandaphoto David Rawcliffe
by Andrew_Heaton
Scallies burning Torres shirt at Melwood tonight egged on by a photographer desperate for a picture to make the paper.
6 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
[quote author=Molbystwin link=topic=43861.msg1272632#msg1272632 date=1296503688]
He certainly pulled a right number on us, maybe it's age catching up on me but... I'm sick how it all happened but I'm not gonna waste my time hating anybody let alone a young man I've never met and whose had everything served up on a silver platter all his life. Most of us fucking loved Torres not only for his goals and not for his obvious affiliation to our core beliefs, i loved Torres because I loved the fact the for a while he was the best out and out striker in the world and he was ours. Well fuck that, I'm not going to let the shabby and uncalled for departure cloud my judgement, I'm pleased to welcome a really good striker in Suarez, and I like very much the look of Carroll, if not the ridiculous price. Right now it's raw and not pleasant that we've been treated so badly but these new lads need us bouncing as well. I really want us to get Adam in as well if we can as I think he is a really good footballer. Thanks Torres, but you joined a little team and I think you will regret it I also suspect just like Owen and Fowler before you your best days are behind you. None of us ever wrote that for fear of being right but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has thought it.

Two words
Greed
Hamstrings

[/quote]

very good post.

[quote author=LadyRed link=topic=43861.msg1272520#msg1272520 date=1296502170]
I just want to post before you lock it

Fernando Torres will live to regret this day, I'm sure of it; he will not be happy at Chelsea, I *promise* you
[/quote]

My bet is that deep down he already does. For a long time he "got it" about being a Liverpool player and I don't think the money, and/or any success he may now have with the Chavs, will compensate for that, however hard he tries to kid himself that they will.

[quote author=Markeh link=topic=43861.msg1272848#msg1272848 date=1296507788]
hang on, did we get anelka as part of the deal?

been out all day
[/quote]

No, 48 or 50m cash up front.

[quote author=Gerry_A_Trick link=topic=43861.msg1272852#msg1272852 date=1296507829]
[quote author=Markeh link=topic=43861.msg1272848#msg1272848 date=1296507788]
hang on, did we get anelka as part of the deal?

been out all day
[/quote]

No, 48 or 50m cash up front.
[/quote]

thanks, still shocked at his dickishness but glad its over

walk on.... with Carroll and Suarez

Back
Top Bottom