• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Torres : On his love for Liverpool (and his Top 10 goals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this Torres insight shows that we cant get by on keeping players who never grew up supporting Liverpool by selling them the magic of Liverpool and "this means more" and all that. If we want to keep players happy we have to really look after them 360 wise. Right now with Klopp in charge it feels like the club is pulling in the right direction and doing that, we seem organized and we seem to really care about our players behind the scenes.

No, it shows that to keep players happy, you need owners with money, a world class manager, a great team and trophies (or the potential to win them).

Torres had none of that under the previous owners and then Hodgson, which is why he was right to want to leave

If we had Torres and Suarez instead of that donkey Carroll...we would have won the league ages ago.....it doesn't matter who the manager is with that kind of fire power upfront.

Dunno about that. Torres and Suarez are in a different class but those two fronting our 2010 side reminds me a lot of this season's Arsenal.

Dunno about that. Torres and Suarez are in a different class but those two fronting our 2010 side reminds me a lot of this season's Arsenal.

Except that you stick Suarez in this seasons arsenal and they'd be challenging for Europe. Suarez will improve a bad team, aubamayang only a good one.

Aubameyang actually has a better goals per game record in the Premier League than Suarez while playing in a worse team. Id say its a valid comparison.

If we had Torres and Suarez instead of that donkey Carroll...we would have won the league ages ago.....it doesn't matter who the manager is with that kind of fire power upfront.
That was one of THE most disappointing aspects for me. I'd have LOVED to see those two playing together with Steview behind them. We'd have torn the PL a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom