• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tottenham Hotcunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bale, who'd almost been killed, can somehow play an inch perfect cross two seconds later ... I really wish we still had Charlie Adam

This is a good open game for the neutral, so I'm not enjoying it much.

If we had other options, I'm not so sure Sturridge has justified his place in the first half.

Ref has been utter shite! Half expected the linesman to be shite after his minute of fame at the Emirates

ILD is right on the money so far. Suarez and Verthongen scored, waiting for Gerrard peno?

Maybe Carra should have won that header.

Reactions: ILD
Unlucky. We need to show a lot of passion and spirit in the 2nd half.

Somehow the more scrappy the game became the more poor we seemed.

It had been coming. Poor decision making by some of our players, they were 5 against 3 on that cross

. Also watch out for the Suarez and Parker feud that has been going on with a while now.

I think there will be over three goals. Verthongen for them, Suarez and Gerrard pen for us. A few dodgy handballs and a red card.

Just waiting on Gerrard and the red card now in the second half.

Lucas is pissing me off. He's doing his job most of the time defensively but he's got no excuse to be giving the ball away so many times.

3 times level....3 times off

Suarez nearly gets card on word of Spurs player until Gerrard says to the prick ref, and then 2 minutes later Gerrard getting a telling off for going for a header with his eye on the ball.

Just a competent, fair, official would do me.

Yes the goal should've been defended better.

Thought we defended well as a team for 35 minutes and then mistakes started creeping in, culminating in that equalizer.

Sturridge is going to have a better second half though.

ILD is right on the money so far. Suarez and Verthongen scored, waiting for Gerrard peno?

Maybe Carra should have won that header.

I did this before when I called everything against Everton before. I'm half way there. Get the money on a Gerrard pen.

It's when we get a lead against good sides the need for some steel and dynamism in the middle gets highlighted. Lucas just isn't up for it in these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom