• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any players choses to leave us now and go onto a 'bigger' club like Madrid, Barca then it'll be on them not The clubs.

They've seen the love,. admiration, affection from the fans over past couple of seasons. They've seen the team become real challengers in elite competitions and they need to stick with it and win those competitions with us.

If they choose to swap that now then they really are a **#@

They were supposed to be after Neymar right?
What an absolute mess up he's made of his career (and the transfer market) by going PSG.

Hope they get Hazard and Aubama

If any players choses to leave us now and go onto a 'bigger' club like Madrid, Barca then it'll be on them not The clubs.

They've seen the love,. admiration, affection from the fans over past couple of seasons. They've seen the team become real challengers in elite competitions and they need to stick with it and win those competitions with us.

If they choose to swap that now then they really are a **#@
If they move now it'll just be about the money and TBH I can't blame anyone for that if it's a higher priority for them/their family. The reality is most people change jobs for money and little else. Unless they are Iberian or South American in which case family & lifestyle could also be a factor.

That post is not going to age well..
Ah he did trot around at 5mph in the first half a champions League semi final second leg his side was dominating , based off that fire and hype in sure I will indeed look silly when he's scoring the 32nd of goal of his season in the Dutch second division in a few seasons time ...

Ah he did trot around at 5mph in the first half a champions League semi final second leg his side was dominating , based off that fire and hype in sure I will indeed look silly when he's scoring the 32nd of goal of his season in the Dutch second division in a few seasons time ...
That post is not going to age well either..

I used to give KHL grief for banging on about Danes but he deserves to let a few slide because of Eriksen. He was ramming that one down our throats who moved for a paltry sum of 11 million. Spurs would get close to 80 -100 million* for him now.

*KHL, I know, I know, Daniel Levy wants 200 million for him. Relax, he won't get it.

We shouldn't set our sights on good danes, we need one of these

Great-Dane-On-White-01.jpg

I used to give KHL grief for banging on about Danes but he deserves to let a few slide because of Eriksen. He was ramming that one down our throats who moved for a paltry sum of 11 million. Spurs would get close to 80 -100 million* for him now.

*KHL, I know, I know, Daniel Levy wants 200 million for him. Relax, he won't get it.

He bangs on about every Dane though. In 10 years, they were bound to eventually produce one good player.

Dolberg stats this season
He is averaging 2 goals every 3 games which isn't too shabby.
[xtable=386x174]
{thead}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2|220x@}Competition{/th}
{th=20x@} {/th}
{th=20x@} {/th}
{th=10x@} {/th}
{th=30x@} {/th}
{th=46x@} {/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tfoot}
{tr}
{td=colspan:2|220x@}Total :{/td}
{td=20x@}39{/td}
{td=20x@}12{/td}
{td=10x@}6{/td}
{td=30x@}163{/td}
{td=46x@}1.951{/td}
{/tr}
{/tfoot}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=24x@}
nl1.png
{/td}
{td=190x@}Eredivisie{/td}
{td=20x@}25{/td}
{td=20x@}11{/td}
{td=10x@}5{/td}
{td=30x@}132{/td}
{td=46x@}1.457{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=24x@}
cl.png
{/td}
{td=190x@}Champions League{/td}
{td=20x@}9{/td}
{td=20x@}-{/td}
{td=10x@}1{/td}
{td=30x@}-{/td}
{td=46x@}297{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=24x@}
nlp.png
{/td}
{td=190x@}TOTO KNVB beker{/td}
{td=20x@}4{/td}
{td=20x@}1{/td}
{td=10x@}-{/td}
{td=30x@}152{/td}
{td=46x@}152{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=24x@}
nl2.png
{/td}
{td=190x@}Keuken Kampioen Divisie{/td}
{td=20x@}1{/td}
{td=20x@}-{/td}
{td=10x@}-{/td}
{td=30x@}-{/td}
{td=46x@}45{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Dolberg stats this season
He is averaging 2 goals every 3 games which isn't too shabby.
[xtable=skin1|386x174]
{thead}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2|220x@}Competition{/th}
{th=20x@} {/th}
{th=20x@} {/th}
{th=10x@} {/th}
{th=30x@} {/th}
{th=46x@} {/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tfoot}
{tr}
{td=colspan:2|220x@}Total :{/td}
{td=20x@}39{/td}
{td=20x@}12{/td}
{td=10x@}6{/td}
{td=30x@}163{/td}
{td=46x@}1.951{/td}
{/tr}
{/tfoot}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=24x@}
nl1.png
{/td}
{td=190x@}Eredivisie{/td}
{td=20x@}25{/td}
{td=20x@}11{/td}
{td=10x@}5{/td}
{td=30x@}132{/td}
{td=46x@}1.457{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=24x@}
cl.png
{/td}
{td=190x@}Champions League{/td}
{td=20x@}9{/td}
{td=20x@}-{/td}
{td=10x@}1{/td}
{td=30x@}-{/td}
{td=46x@}297{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=24x@}
nlp.png
{/td}
{td=190x@}TOTO KNVB beker{/td}
{td=20x@}4{/td}
{td=20x@}1{/td}
{td=10x@}-{/td}
{td=30x@}152{/td}
{td=46x@}152{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=24x@}
nl2.png
{/td}
{td=190x@}Keuken Kampioen Divisie{/td}
{td=20x@}1{/td}
{td=20x@}-{/td}
{td=10x@}-{/td}
{td=30x@}-{/td}
{td=46x@}45{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
2 in 3?

I mean he was shite against spurs , embarrassingly so

He was indeed very bleak. Not really finding his feet at all of late I don't dispute that. I have seen his level and unless he's somehow lost all that, he'll be alright and aim for the stars.

It looks like he scored 12 goals in 39 games overall - less than 1 in 3
I look at minutes and its 1 every 2 games if you take all competitions

It is a shitty league when a 35-year-old scores 16 goals and averages better than a goal a game.

Bendtner
Eriksen
Kjaer
Boilesen
Dolberg
Delaney
Sisto
Larsen
Fischer
Hojbjerg
Billing
Zohore

That is literally off the top of my head

Didn't he bang on about Simon Kjaer or whatever his name was too?
Simon Kjær is pretty highly rated still and plays for Sevilla. I don't think he eventually had the quality to become a Liverpool player but he would have done alright I guess.

I mentioned him as an option only in his younger years as a quick search would reveal for you.

Without knowing of any players you have suggested in the past it's a VERY tight game to play as only few reaches the very top. I have mainly suggested players I have got the most knowledge of (mainly from Denmark or Holland/England/Germany) as those are the leagues I follow the most. Which ones have you suggested?

Look youve been called out for being a nationalistic bumder with a poor record of actually picking out national talent .

Own it or don't . Whatever

Bendtner
Eriksen
Kjaer
Boilesen
Dolberg
Delaney
Sisto
Larsen
Fischer
Hojbjerg
Billing
Zohore

That is literally off the top of my head
Agger
Christensen (Chelsea)

You do confuse "player to watch" with "players to buy". And Bendtner.. sigh was a cheap, cheeky bet type of idea. It was a bad idea, but it's not like I spend three seasons (Eriksen) promoting the shite out of him. Come on, be fucking fair.

Anyways, Agger, Christensen, Dolberg, Bruun Larsen, Højbjerg, Fischer in particularly were/are the BUY ones I suggested. The rest were players to watch/cheeky bids and in the case of Billing and Delaney at least, still is. Sisto I thought would have a great career but he has somehow been degraded in Celta and now I am not so sure. Defo not one we should consider right now.

Boilesen and Fischer are playing well but is no longer relevant for a club like Liverpool. Zohore I have mainly mentioned as someone to keep an eye out for. Not really set the Prem on fire so he's obv not of interest either. Durmisi another one I thought highly off struggles with Lazio, could still get back on track but seems less likely as seasons passes by.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom