• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Allan was good during his loan stint he would have received a work permit. He just wasn't that good.

Lots of talk about Sturridge joining Villa.
I think the main reason no one has signed him yet is his wage demands and obviously his injury record combined with that

Is there any interest in any of our players from other clubs. Ming, Clyne, Lovren, Wilson, we all chalked we would sell and so far we've only sold Ings

Clyne would solve our fullback position at a single stroke. That’s probably why Klopp isn’t too fussed about that position.

Clyne would solve our fullback position at a single stroke. That’s probably why Klopp isn’t too fussed about that position.

We should get a fee for Clyne, with the English premium. He is not worth keeping. Hoover is the future and will cover for taa.

Arsenal want him.. but are haggling over the fee.

Spurs want the Betis player.
Betis are going to buy Fekir.

Arsenals transfer activity gone from bad to worse.

Fekir got half the amount of goals this season in the same amount of matches as last. Combine that with a very public failed medical and I guess you're not going to go up a level from Lyon.

Icardi wants to leave Inter, according to stats had a poor season last season. Was a name that was LFC fans liked few years back. Would he work out in a Klopp team?

Is anyone not remotely worried that we have not spent anything like £30M+ on a player this transfer window to play for our main team as cover or something ? - it is really strange but at the same time our midfield is flooded considering we are holding onto Lallana, I can see why we have not replaced Sturridge as Brewster will probably get his chances along with Origi. But I really still think we need that strong midfielder type creator - any one of @rurikbird recommendations in the Coutinho lol thread would be good enough for us. I just don't get this - and no one on here seems that fussed either.

It’s because there is still a month left to go before the window shuts.

It's pretty well known that it's best to get your business done early, and have any new signings integrate into the team as early as possible. I'm getting a little concerned about the lack of activity and certainly concerned that we won't be able to repeat last season's performances. I think we are kidding ourselves if we think Origi or an untested Brewster can step into the team should we have an injury to any of our front three, and bear in mind that Mane is still in the Afcon and Salah, Firmino and Allison have only just gone on their holidays

It's pretty well known that it's best to get your business done early, and have any new signings integrate into the team as early as possible. I'm getting a little concerned about the lack of activity and certainly concerned that we won't be able to repeat last season's performances. I think we are kidding ourselves if we think Origi or an untested Brewster can step into the team should we have an injury to any of our front three, and bear in mind that Mane is still in the Afcon and Salah, Firmino and Allison have only just gone on their holidays

I am not worried about not signing another front man, more worried about the lack of a creative outlet dynamo from midfield that can give us extra depth in midfield. I think the Barca game at home was proof we have people on the bench that can step up when at least two of our main front men are not available. Also Klopp is willing to show faith in Brewster so willing to give that a try, but I just don't want us to carry on with the same midfield options going into next season - I get Ox and Lallana will be fit to start with, but you just know that those two are prone to injuries and will probably not be available as starters to about 10 or more games in the season. As for Keita - he also has a breakdown so regardless of who we have now, I am worried that we will carry on into next season with the limited choices of Hendo, Gini, Fab, and the ageing Milner.

be+more+chill+logo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom