• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. You will probably get some decent fees for the players Van Gaal wants to sell.

Not sure we have that many valuable players to sell really. Hernandez being the only exception, I would be disappointed if we didn't get a good bit above £15m in the current market if LVG decide to sell.

If you a new club come in to get him doesn't mean he will get to keep his current wages.
For £10m I probably rather keep as before injuries set in the last two seasons he was reasonably productive. As squad player LVG may be able to get something out of him...

I hope you keep him as well.

I have no idea what his wage is but you would probably have to pay him to leave. Moyes gave him a new 5 year contract.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/23974832

I hope you keep him as well.

I have no idea what his wage is but you would probably have to pay him to leave. Moyes gave him a new 5 year contract.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/23974832

Honestly I'm never that bothered or pushed on us getting rid of players.
Loads of my mates would be saying can't wait until we sell X, Y and Z player. The sooner the better and would take a fiver for them.

But I rather just have them in the squad as backups as you never know when they could come in handy. Don't want them near the first XI but so long as they are happy sitting on the bench it is no skin off my nose.

Honestly I'm never that bothered or pushed on us getting rid of players.
Loads of my mates would be saying can't wait until we sell X, Y and Z player. The sooner the better and would take a fiver for them.

But I rather just have them in the squad as backups as you never know when they could come in handy. Don't want them near the first XI but so long as they are happy sitting on the bench it is no skin off my nose.

I am a sucker for LFC players as well. Apart from cunts like Konchesky obviously.

Some daft cunt will pay decent money for Cleverly I reckon.

Probably.

Cleverly is a funny one he has been muck shit for most of his career but he has all the raw talent to be good. Would like to keep him for another season to see if LVG can get anything out of him.

Wouldn't be too optimistic but as it stands Herrera & Cleverly are our starting CM's........

Probably.

Cleverly is a funny one he has been muck shit for most of his career but he has all the raw talent to be good. Would like to keep him for another season to see if LVG can get anything out of him.

Wouldn't be too optimistic but as it stands Herrera & Cleverly are our starting CM's........

Yeah, saw Carrick was out for a couple of months. I doubt even Van Gaals magic can get through to Fellaini.

Leaves us needing at least one striker probably two

article-2537375-1A8B32CD00000578-925_634x423.jpg

Is this a personal set of photos Wilfried has sent you?

Good news.

Seems like a good guy and a hard worker but has never looked good enough for us. Glad we seem to be getting (most of) our money back.

Sorry thought it was a general transfer rumour thread.

It is, but everyone else on here are LFC fans, so the topic generally comes back to stuff relevant to us pretty quickly. If I see 2 new pages in this thread I figure something interesting regarding Liverpool FC has happened. Instead I get you quacking on about Utd's shit squad for ages.

It is, but everyone else on here are LFC fans, so the topic generally comes back to stuff relevant to us pretty quickly. If I see 2 new pages in this thread I figure something interesting regarding Liverpool FC has happened. Instead I get you quacking on about Utd's shit squad for ages.

Ah, leave him alone you big meanie

Not really a rumour but a confirmed transfer...

How the fuck did Chelsea get Filipe Luis for 15.8M?

Release clause again a la Costa?

I thought this was a parody on Silver Sean.. He brings a new level of conversation which will be fine until Utd get a dodgy decision and the forum turns on him!

Not really a rumour but a confirmed transfer...

How the fuck did Chelsea get Filipe Luis for 15.8M?

Release clause again a la Costa?

Does seem a bit cheap given some of the fees bandied about.

Then again, he'll be 29 next month.

Graeme Kelly (twitter self-styled ITK, seems to get a fair bit right) going on about Di Maria making his interest known re switch to Liverpool (having fobbed us off some weeks ago).

I thought this was a parody on Silver Sean.. He brings a new level of conversation which will be fine until Utd get a dodgy decision and the forum turns on him!

I don't mind him being here, I just don't want to read about Utd in any detail. Maybe I'm being grumpy but if he wants to discuss Utd seriously and in depth he could, you know, join a fucking Utd forum!

I don't mind him being here, I just don't want to read about Utd in any detail. Maybe I'm being grumpy but if he wants to discuss Utd seriously and in depth he could, you know, join a fucking Utd forum!

Sure, but then it's better than reading this sort of thing.

Good news for Everton fans as the Mail is reporting that Romelu Lukaku could be close to a permanent move to Goodison Park after target Demba Ba turned down a move to link up with Roberto Martinez. Lukaku could become an Everton player early next week

Manchester City defender Matija Nastasic is reportedly a target for Roma but the Mail reports that the Premier League champions are holding out for a £15million fee before letting the Serb move to Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom