• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

United post-match delirium

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to buy some books (yes, I still do that) on the beachfront here in SA.
Manc store owner wasn't happy with my hat but then said, after I showed him a pic of how happy my boy was at Anfield in November, said, "You know - if you're a football fan, and you cannot appreciate what your team is doing, you're an idiot. It's incredible and I love watching your team play".
Yah, we fucking rock.

I keep expecting her to dislocate her jaw in order to consume a live rat

images

The youngling me such a massive crush on Diana from the original series of V. It didn't bother me in the slightest that she was an evil rat munching lizard.

63f2ffbb3b807755ec80cb4eff37fd3c--scifi-tv-series.jpg
Talking of Diana..... my Sixties crush was Rigg as Emma Peel in the Avengers, in her full body black leather. Clearly a strong influence on my future sex life and taste in women. It was helped by the fact she was far from adverse to getting her full kit off.

2a08a19a821e5f0c282f92e6eabfcf94.jpg

Talking of Diana..... my Sixties crush was Rigg as Emma Peel in the Avengers, in her full body black leather. Clearly a strong influence on my future sex life and taste in women. It was helped by the fact she was far from adverse to getting her full kit off.

2a08a19a821e5f0c282f92e6eabfcf94.jpg
Talking of black leather, another massive crush was cat woman off the Bat Man TV series (Julie Newmar):

57f4c10c7af2046754c5965895a20ee4.jpg

To be fair, Hendo often swears at the ref, it just doesn't get physical

That really surprised me. Not captain behaviour at all.
Their frustrations boiling over.

It didn't surprise me that much TBH. The way they gave him the armband straight away smacked of desperation - "well, who else is there?" kind of thing. I'd never previously noticed the "leadership qualities" suddenly being attributed to Slabhead in one or two media outlets.

It didn't surprise me that much TBH. The way they gave him the armband straight away smacked of desperation - "well, who else is there?" kind of thing. I'd never previously noticed the "leadership qualities" suddenly being attributed to Slabhead in one or two media outlets.

Their last was was Ashley Young wasn't it? Renown for his leadership

Your last argument seems something off of Blue Fume. “We are so spectacularly good, that we’re bad. We are literally too good to win this crap league, because we never get to practice defending.”

That may have been said on Blue Fume - I don' fucking know, but the actual sentiment of whoever posted that is right in my opinion, you look at John Stone these days, whenever he faces any opposition attacker it's like 'shit ... what do I do...'. - they don't really defend much at all and have not done in the last two seasons as a team. In fact the only team they defended in numbers against was us.

You'd have thought that they would have twigged that the Ferguson days when they had the refs in their pocket are long gone.

Yes I have seen a few mancs comment on his captaincy too. It's clearly a "who else is there?" situation...

But really, who else IS there??? :D

Yes I have seen a few mancs comment on his captaincy too. It's clearly a "who else is there?" situation...

But really, who else IS there??? :D

Christ almighty, if your previous captain was Ashley Young, who forced through a move to Serie A mid-season and rarely played anyway, and before that Antonio Valencia, who then barely played anyway and then left the club, I can't see how making a 26 year old record-signing £80m England regular the new captain is so weird.

Seems like a better choice than anyone else, apart from maybe McTominay, and he's crocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom