• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

US Open golf

Spaghetti Legs

Banned
Banned
Just had a check to see how Luke Donald had done in his 1st round and would you believe it hes gone and done it again and blown himself out of contention straight away with another turd of a round at the start of a major, its getting beyond a joke how often he does this.

Lots of Brits doing well though with Donaldson and McDowell right up there, Kaymer looks as though hes finally back with a great round.

Just had a check to see how Luke Donald had done in his 1st round and would you believe it hes gone and done it again and blown himself out of contention straight away with another turd of a round at the start of a major, its getting beyond a joke how often he does this.

Lots of Brits doing well though with Donaldson and McDowell right up there, Kaymer looks as though hes finally back with a great round.

Donald's one of the worst cases of self-sabotage I can remember seeing in any sport. He has plenty of talent but is sh!t-scared of fulfilling it.

Back
Top Bottom