• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wearing it on our sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they get someone to write that guff or do they just come up with it on the spot..
shared values with western union and some tyre company in China..

the shared values of making money. How will they differentiate if somone is an LFC fan or a spurs fan taking advantage of an offer

Still, the bottom line is.. give the money to Klopp and Klopp please spend it on some great players

Do we not have to have the league badges on both arms? Knowing our luck the FA will fine us the sponsorship money for only wearing one premier league badge.
Nope, all teams can have a sponsor on one sleeve this season.

I think it's fucking ridiculous. Some of the lower league clubs kits look like an explosion in a logo factory & the Premiership won't be far off at this rate.

Nope, all teams can have a sponsor on one sleeve this season.

I think it's fucking ridiculous. Some of the lower league clubs kits look like an explosion in a logo factory & the Premiership won't be far off at this rate.
Cheers, wasnt ware of that at all. Agreed though. Can wait for city to announce theirs......500 million per year to to cover FFP or something along those lines

Cheers, wasnt ware of that at all. Agreed though. Can wait for city to announce theirs......500 million per year to to cover FFP or something along those lines
Sheik Mansour's Sweaty Ballsack just announced sponsorship of man city for the 2017/18 season for 1.6 billion over three years.

A spokesman for the club stated that the storied history of the Sheik's Sweaty Ballsack & it's huge global following made the partnership a perfect match for both parties.

Last edited:
You don't remember that epic Western Union monopolies commission board stand off with MoneyGram in 2005? I'll never forget where I was when I watched that live on Bloomberg.
Ah who could forget it? It looked like MoneyGram really had them on the ropes but then in six crazy minutes of due diligence Western Union and their band of unlikely heroes somehow turned it around. Still brings a tear to the eye.

Ah who could forget it? It looked like MoneyGram really had them on the ropes but then in six crazy minutes of due diligence Western Union and their band of unlikely heroes somehow turned it around. Still brings a tear to the eye.

As I recall an accountant called J Budex came out as a bit of a hero.

I would almost be OK with it if it was smaller. Why does the WU logo so to be so humongous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom