• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of times he screams whenever he gets tackled.

If anyone was deserving of a break on the sidelines, it would be him.

100%.
Cunt's so convincing at it he even got a pen for jumping onto a defenders leg last season.

Johnny Evans now out for Leicester

That Vidra has got to be the worst ‘striker’ this league has ever seen.

How on earth does he get a contract anywhere?

It's so frustrating watching the likes of Burnley, WBA, Newcastle, Brighton, Fulham dropping points everywhere.

Knowing we've lost crucial points to these shite cunts.
All our own faults for letting it happen.
Twat head players we have.

Yeah we do, but we have legitimate gripes that are just being shouted down as delusional, bitter, sore losers etc. It's a fucking joke

Yup, the amount of shit luck we've had this year is *insane*.
Maybe we have to start asking Andy to put back his willy this time?

Leicester players have missed 102 games through injury so far this season

Only Liverpool have more, twice as many 204

#bluefume

I don't get this "I don't wish injuries on anyone" crap - I hope everyone else's payers get season, if not career, ending injuries in every match

Players obviously being told to yell out and feign injury after going into a tackle.
McTominay goes in with a high boot, kicks Havertz in the head and still gets a free kick

Players obviously being told to yell out and feign injury after going into a tackle.
McTominay goes in with a high boot, kicks Havertz in the head and still gets a free kick

Some high boot if he hit Havertz who is on the bench. Surely a red card then ;)

How is that rat allowed to get away with shouting at the ref without punishment? do something ref you scared little cunt.

Results have completely gone out way today. Hopefully we can pull a performance out our arse and Adrian doesn't have a breakdown.

Leicester getting more injuries now - the chance to get a run going and secure CL is still there. Leicester will fall away, United are continuing to remain inconsistent. It looks like we might be finally testing a new shape and once we get Fabinho back into that defence I think we'll become a lot more solid.

I enjoyed that interview more than anything else today so far.

Best thing is, all the fume he was spouting was from something Shaw had heard Maguire and ref talking about..
Maguire then after the game said Shaw had misheard the conversation,and the ref didnt actually say any of those things.

Akward..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom