• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Weekend games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The conversation was about having a striker who can score goals.

Not sure this is relevant to the discussion.

Firmino is a very fine attacking midfield player, as evidenced in the rating and associate comment I awarded him in the post-match thread.

His lack of genuine finishing ability and quality as a 'striker' is entirely answered by the fact that in 9 Premiership games, he has failed to score in 7 of them.

Seven! Out of NINE .

Point made. Case closed. Next

How many has the team scored?

You seem even more confused than usual. If that's even possible. I hate Spurs. Not as much as Everton,Chelsea, United or Arsenal but just below that level of dislike

And I've never said we are 'piss poor'. I said we have a dreadful pair of goalkeepers, a poor defence that concede too many goals, and don't have a quality striker who is genuinely a top finisher (Sturridge aside)

All of the above is correct and quite easy to understand. Why are you so confused?

I am not confused at all..... Just amused on how everything you say make you seem like have no clue at all. At the same time it seem like it is very important for you that you have a clue.... Keep it coming!!

ryan-giggs-136389634038410401-140425171038.jpg

I'm not on here as much as I'd like, so this may have been done to death, but don't Utd lose a fair bit of sponsership money if (when) they don't finish top 4 this year?

The camera just showed a whole section of glum/bored faces when their team is winning 4-0. Tough crowd!

I'm not on here as much as I'd like, so this may have been done to death, but don't Utd lose a fair bit of sponsership money if (when) they don't finish top 4 this year?
I'd forgotten about that actually. That would be very nice. That combined with a lack of CL money for the second season on the bounce, & owners who have raped the club financially would really damage future spending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom