• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's Other Matches (21st - 22nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fucking joke.

I hate feeling sorry for Man City and Spurs FFS
It's takes FOREVER to make a decision, & when it does, its almost always so arbitrary that no one actually agrees with it.

Then you have the penalty decisions, which in the Premier League simply means the referees in the room don't want to go against the referee on the pitch, so just back up whatever his decision was, even if it's was blatantly wrong.

It's not helping anything at all, it's ruling out goals for the sake of millimetres that shouldn't matter (those millimetres don't give any advantage to the striker, so the point behind the offside rule being applied doesn't need it to be so precise), & the rest of the time it's just slowing the game down massively, pissing off the fans in the ground no end, & spoiling the spontaneity of the sport completely.

I have a feeling Madison is a cunt but it'll see him do really well in football

I have a feeling Madison is a cunt but it'll see him do really well in football
I think he's a pretty good player, but I don't think he's as good as people say he is, he's certainly not consistent enough in games for me.

I'd be fuming if our medics let a player keep trying to walk on that leg whilst in that amount of pain. Let him go off FFS.

I was a bit distracted for the Son offside but it looked to be like another involving the players shoulder as his furthest forward point.

How exactly do they decide where shoulder ends and arm begins unless they want to the VAR system with x-ray as well?

I think he's a pretty good player, but I don't think he's as good as people say he is, he's certainly not consistent enough in games for me.

I'd be fuming if our medics let a player keep trying to walk on that leg whilst in that amount of pain. Let him go off FFS.

True but he's got every chance of improving to the point where bigger clubs will be looking at blowing a massive fee on him.

There was a moment in the first half where he got a pass a bit behind him and he acted like a cock about it, that sort of arrogance and no fear of expressing it is probably why he's doing well in a creative position at his age.

I was a bit distracted for the Son offside but it looked to be like another involving the players shoulder as his furthest forward point.

How exactly do they decide where shoulder ends and arm begins unless they want to the VAR system with x-ray as well?

I presume it's done by having a computer measure the pixel colours one at a time, and draw the line where it turns from green to white. So it's his shirt and not shoulder that is accounted for.

Spuds have been shite since Christmas. Even so, I still think Poch is a very good manager who would hugely improve Man U with that massive budget, so I hope he leaves for Madrid asap

City are gonna fucking maul Watford today. Would have really liked them to play someone awkward to play against today, but city love playing these & they're shite to boot.

Watford may as well have not bothered coming out the changing room. FFS.

Yeah lads, just knock it in the net there. Nice one.

4-0 in 15...

Fucking going to be a great day for the goal difference for these cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom