• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

We're rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when we fail to make the CL, they will say, this (saving up for rainy days) is why they have been "careful" with the money
Honestly, if we spend big this summer to counter us missing on the CL, I'll half agree with it.

I appreciate the irony of the thread title.
A reminder that the rich list is all about revenue, it ignores everything else. Some of these supposed super-rich clubs are losing shitloads of money and are at risk of going bust (Everton are in 19th).
Deloitte get a lot of good press out of this report, but it means only marginally more than fuck all.

I appreciate the irony of the thread title.
A reminder that the rich list is all about revenue, it ignores everything else. Some of these supposed super-rich clubs are losing shitloads of money and are at risk of going bust (Everton are in 19th).
Deloitte get a lot of good press out of this report, but it means only marginally more than fuck all.
You couldn't be more wrong - the Twitterati are going to feed off of this for 12 months !

Top 3 in revenue in league is amazing from where we were, I mean it’s culmination of the marketing and onfield achievement Klopp has achieved.
Still amazing and going to ignore Man City and PSG, they are blatently writting blank cheques.

Last edited:
Top 3 in revenue in league is amazing from where we were, I mean it’s culmination of the marketing and onfield achievement Klopp has achieved.
Still amazing and going to ignore Man City and PSG, they are blatently writting blank cheques.
Totally agree with that last sentence about City and PSG, I can't even take PSG seriously what a joke.

& speaking of cunts I haven't heard of, where's the pussywithnoname.

The spastic bipolar cretin.

The group let Brendan back in, and he left on principle
God knows I'm on so many LFC forums names bypass my memory these days.

Was Brendan before I came? Don't ever recall interacting with the guy then again the only people I would remember on here from a few months break would be Marky Mark Modo the Frodo and MoMo the boss.

Might remember Froggy and Pinkbell, that's about it.

God knows I'm on so many LFC forums names bypass my memory these days.

Was Brendan before I came? Don't ever recall interacting with the guy then again the only people I would remember on here from a few months break would be Marky Mark Modo the Frodo and MoMo the boss.

Might remember Froggy and Pinkbell, that's about it.
If he was here at the same time - you'd remember him because you would have been squarely in his crosshairs !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom