• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Ham (A) - PL - 27 April dinner time

Alan Partridge GIF by Digital DJ Tips

—————-Kelleher————
—-Quansah———Van Dijk—
Trent———————-Gomez
—————--Endo—————
———-Elliott——Gravvy——
Diaz———-Danns——Gakpo

Bounce back and get a win. We need to secure top 4. Dont really care who plays.

Drop Salah and Nunez. Neither have shown a fucking thing recently.

Gakpo and danns in. Or hell, maybe even Elliott wide as klopps clearly terrified to play danns

Szob can get fucked. Jones is lucky he's academy. Jones and macca, with endo deep.

Genuinely don't care about the defence, as we'll concede anyway, so take your pick over which cowboys start

----------------Alisson------------------
Gomez---Quansah---VVD---Robbo
-------------‐---Endo------------------
----------Trent--------Macca----------
---Diaz---------Danns--------Gapko--

Last edited:
We'll go with the strongest team we have (in Klopp's mind) because of course it's not over (even though it's over).

-----------‐---------Alisson------------------
Gomez---Quansah-VVD---Robbo
-----------‐-------‐---Endo-------------------
------------Trent------------Macca-------
---Diaz---------Danns--------Gapko--

This is the kind of lineup that might make me watch the game (I won't)

My level of interest in this game is now similar to our squad's interest in the last 5 league games. Not arsed, will probably do some gardening.

Salah and Nunez needs to be dropped. Gakpo deserves a start. Shame Jota is out.

Quansah needs to start as Konate was very poor last night.
Gomez in for Robbo.

Endo for Szobo so we can push Macca forward again.

If Macca ever plays in the 6 again I'm just going to give up on football. It's fucking dumb, and it was dumb from the first kick of the season

If Macca ever plays in the 6 again I'm just going to give up on football. It's fucking dumb, and it was dumb from the first kick of the season
It did turn him into a bit more of a little battler, it helped improve that side of his game, but it just served a purpose. It shouldn't ever really be considered an option now. We need to buy a DM, but for the remainder of the season Endo should play there.

It did turn him into a bit more of a little battler, it helped improve that side of his game, but it just served a purpose. It shouldn't ever really be considered an option now. We need to buy a DM, but for the remainder of the season Endo should play there.
The remainder of this season?

Get three points against West Ham, then Stefan Bajcetic, Bobby Clark, and James William McConnell can have the midfield to themselves for the rest of the season.

Throw Nyoni in on the 70th minute.

Or maybe Trent "I'm a midfielder" Alexander Arnold can have a go.

Kelleher Gomez Williams Quansah Kostas Endo Nyoni Grav Harvey Danns Gakpo
Actually fuck this off, may aswell use the next 4 games to fuck around and experiment a bit because why the fuck not.

-----------------Alisson-------------

Gomez---Quansah--Virgil--Robbo

------------Trent------Mac---------

------------Szobo-----Grav---------

----------Gakpo----------Danns----

-----------------Alisson-------------

Gomez----Quansah------Virgil----Robbo

------------Trent------Grav---------

--------Szobo------Mac------Diaz-------

-------------------Danns-----------

He was always a battler, he just chose his battles more wisely, as he had someone like caicedo or Enzo next to him. We just gave him a dagger and went "stop the horde".

Back
Top Bottom