• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who will win Euro 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon Britton has the highest pass success-rate in the country this season...................pity he doesn't play for a bigger club than Swansea or he'd at least be mentioned as a possible replacement.

Well he said he didn't want to be on a stand by list.
Why should he get the call now?
'Cause this is about replacing a starter. They already lost Barry.
Get Carrick in, play him together with Parker and Gerrard in midfield.

Holland is the sound bet imo.

England is the amazingly cheeky one.

As always there'll be a few upsets and if Denmark manages not to lose the first game against Holland, there's a good chance they'll actually make it from the group. And then who knows, with Agger and Eriksen on fire, and everything can happen.

Probably won't, but it can.

Italy are fucking shit.
It's the Croatians that worry me more.
Trust me they are not any more 'shit' than Ireland. Actually I don't even think they are that shite even.

For me they are a dark horse, they are always good in these tournaments and this time around they seem more balanced in midfield. And who knows what'll happen if they play organized, Italian ball and then unleash 'The Balotelli'?

Croatia are not as good as they used too mind and apart from Modric they don't have any top class players in their team.

Spain and Italy will probably cruise this group.

Disagree. I think Spain will get through the group, but it's anyone's guess who will go through with them. Under Trappatoni the Irish, outsiders though they may be, have a chance to dog out a qualifying place IMO.

Yeah Italy ripped up the World Cup drawing with the mighty New Zealand and losing to the Slovak's.

2012 2006
Buffon vs Buffon
Maggio Zambrotta
Barzagli Nesta
Chiellini Cannavarro
Criscito Grosso
Pirlo Pirlo
De Rossi De Rossi
Motta Camoranesi
Marchisio Del Piero
Cassano Totti
Giovinco Toni

Shit Good

Oh yeah the match fixing.
Abate will take his place then and he's shit too.

Yeah Italy ripped up the World Cup drawing with the mighty New Zealand and losing to the Slovak's.
Well apart from that mess they are usually doing pretty well in the big tournaments. You are not really questioning that are you?

Anyways I believe they could do very well, and I'm positive they'll progress alongside Spain at least.

Well apart from that mess they are usually doing pretty well in the big tournaments. You are not really questioning that are you?

Anyways I believe they could do very well, and I'm positive they'll progress alongside Spain at least.
In general they are good but the current squad is miles off what they once had.
5 quid charity bet that Italy won't qualify?

Lampard ruled out for Engerland so the Mighty Hendo becomes LFC's fifth player in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom