• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Xavi to Step down from Barca at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
They have never really recovered Barca have they since Corner Taken Quickly.. ?

Should we be concerned.. as they attempt too steal a march on Xabi ?

'Xavi announced decision after Barca lost to Villarreal to be 10 points off LaLiga leaders Real Madrid; Xavi: "The feeling of being Bara coach is unpleasant, it's cruel. You feel that often there is a lack of respect, you feel they do not value your work, and this wears you down terribly."'

I not too concerned.. id imagine they will do something really stupid and install Messi as their manager and ruin their and his legacy

As much as i enjoy them being irrelevant I’m not loving how European football looks at the moment. Most of the giants are shadows of their former selves and the champions league looks like City or Madrid for a second season.

No manager can fix Barca can they? Seems a completely rotten and financially ruined club. Victims of their own success?

As much as i enjoy them being irrelevant I’m not loving how European football looks at the moment. Most of the giants are shadows of their former selves and the champions league looks like City or Madrid for a second season.

No manager can fix Barca can they? Seems a completely rotten and financially ruined club. Victims of their own success hubris?

Inappropriate Content

No manager can fix Barca can they? Seems a completely rotten and financially ruined club. Victims of their own success?

I can think of a manager that could fix them that’s free from the end of the season!!!

They have never really recovered Barca have they since Corner Taken Quickly.. ?

Should we be concerned.. as they attempt too steal a march on Xabi ?

'Xavi announced decision after Barca lost to Villarreal to be 10 points off LaLiga leaders Real Madrid; Xavi: "The feeling of being Bara coach is unpleasant, it's cruel. You feel that often there is a lack of respect, you feel they do not value your work, and this wears you down terribly."'

I not too concerned.. id imagine they will do something really stupid and install Messi as their manager and ruin their and his legacy
would Xabi want to ruin his Real legacy by joining them? would also mean he wouldn't be able to manage Real in the future as well, pltentially?

Yeah. The manager that is happy to constantly apologize for financial fraud has lasted longer, shockingly.

The one that kept being forced to apologize and explain for only having hundreds of millions to spend on footballers because his institution was behaving sensibly found it more exhausting.

And one of them will sleep better at night now, he says. Let's hope it's the both of them.

If we get Herr Flick after Klopp I'll be looking round for Yvette and the fallen Madonna with the big boobies

In my ideal world, we get Alonso, Arteta goes to Barca, Leverkusen picks up De Zerbi, Zidane goes to Utd and Arsenal hires Tuchel.

In my ideal world, we get Alonso, Arteta goes to Barca, Leverkusen picks up De Zerbi, Zidane goes to Utd and Arsenal hires Tuchel.
you're being too kind on utd there. I hope Ten Hag stays

Hmmm I’d say all. bar Arsenal strengthen on that

Barca are such a horrible and arrogant club that you can see them on the phone trying to contact Klopp to offer him the barca job and thinking he'll obviously accept it as they are Barcelona and everyone wants to be a part of the club

Barca are such a horrible and arrogant club that you can see them on the phone trying to contact Klopp to offer him the barca job and thinking he'll obviously accept it as they are Barcelona and everyone wants to be a part of the club

"Oh you don't want it Jurgen? Don't fuck with us.. we are Barca.. we'll get Mikel on the phone. Don't think we won't.. the man is Barca through and through. He'll jump through hoops just to manage us..

Oi Juan.. get Mikel on the phone.. and call Sport while you're at it.. Jurgen isn't playing ball

You hear that Jurg? Mikel is on the phone. He's leaving Arsenal at the end of the season.. he said so just now. To his entourage.. he wants us only. We are Barca

Oi Juan.. wheres Mickey? Get him now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom