• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

1 hour.........Done fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco

Worse than Brendan
Lets keep all transfer stuff in here between now and the end of the window so people can keep up to speed easily.

Coutinho - allegedly we've said we'll sell for €160m.

Isnt Lemar another Wide Forward?
Dont we need DM and CB more than another tricky attacker?

Anyway.
Lemar
VVD
Keita
Sanches

Are the four seemingly imponderables.

VVD has to be the priority.
LB and RB probably isnt a big priority now with Robertson, Gomez and TAA added into the first team alongside Clyne, Moreno and Milner.

Waits for Monaco to swiftly reject the offer and say he's not for sale at any price...

Yeah, any big deals inwards mean Coutinho is going.

I've a feeling a 40m net spend isn't far off being all we can manage for now
Thats 20m more than we usually spend.
*Waves thimble sized fsg flag*

Thats 20m more than we usually spend.
*Waves thimble sized fsg flag*

I expect things will improve in a few years time.

We've had debts, stadium costs, financial losses for a decade. Not to mention a 200m wage bill for a midtable side.

The last financial year was the first time we turned a profit.

Anyway.
Lemar
VVD
Keita
Sanches

Are the four seemingly imponderables.

VVD has to be the priority.
LB and RB probably isnt a big priority now with Robertson, Gomez and TAA added into the first team alongside Clyne, Moreno and Milner.

I'd take those 4 now

Is this Klopps team now? I mean like is he solely accountable for results?

Mignolet RODGERS
Moreno RODGERS
Matip RODGERS?
Lovren RODGERS
Clyne RODGERS

Henderson DAGLISH
Can RODGERS
Wijnaldum KLOPP

Salah KLOPP
Firmino RODGERS
Mane KLOPP

Is that right?
If so has he done enough in a couple of years and 3 full transfer windows with the club?

If this window ends the way its looking he really has no excuses this season.
Two cup finals bought him time
A champions league spot bought him time.
Nothing short of a trophy will excuse the lack of defensive rebuilding in my eyes.

Think we'll get 2 signings, maybe 3 if Coutinho goes.
We have money to spend regardless of his transfer I reckon, how much is anyones guess though.

Van Dijk
Keita
Lemar

That would be a dream scenario, but not very likely.

But I'm guessing Van Dijk and Oxlade are the two most likely transfers, if we can get them over the line.
You somehow feel that we wont get anyone in, just because of the selling clubs stance on transfers out.

Sakho and Markovic are surely gone as well, re outgoings. WBA and Palace will focus on Sakho, making it likely that we'll get 20 mill + add ons.

Lets keep all transfer stuff in here between now and the end of the window so people can keep up to speed easily.

Coutinho - allegedly we've said we'll sell for €160m.

Full story regarding the bid:

Liverpool bid €80m for Thomas Lemar
Premier League side Liverpool have submitted an €80m offer to AS Monaco for French international attacking midfielder Thomas Lemar, according to L’Équipe and confirmed by sources contacted by Get French Football News.
The offer includes €8m in bonuses, with the Reds seeking to close the deal this morning if possible, so that they can get Lemar to undergo a medical whilst complying with Didier Deschamps’s strict policy of not allowing any French international to leave the camp for transfer reasons. All players are expected at the national team base at Clairefontaine before this evening.
Liverpool, who have yet to hear back on their offer, will therefore imminently make a call to AS Monaco Vice President Vadim Vasilyev to speed things up, according to the report.
Lemar is a player that Arsenal have been after this summer, submitting three offers, the last one was worth €50m.
The player has decided that he would like to join the Premier League.

I wonder if we have made the telephone call to Monaco yet. The clock is ticking according to the above story

There's certainly a lot of smoke around this Lemar deal, it absolutely exploded last night and is still going strong. Why would Monaco sell though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom