• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting 2012-13 Weekly bets

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers SO. It's was the "wrongest" price I've seen for at least a year! I usually try and spot prices that IMO are 20% out but the Donny price (again, IMO) was about 80% out. It seemed too obvious.

Did you have any bets this weekend?

New bank total +£2436 (£760 profit on Saturday after commision, this profit included a treble in the multiple bet; Yeovil, Doncaster, Bolton).

£10 Man Utd 3-3 Madrid to win £540
£25 Huddersfield to beat M'Boro to win £54
£25 Leeds to win at Leicester to win £110
£52 lay of Peterbro beating Charlton to win £40
£60 lay of Oxford beating Rotherham to win £34
£5 treble Leeds, Charlton, Watford all to win..........wins £140

No liability now on Leeds game...........+£15 Leicester or the draw and +£87 Leeds

£43 LeFondre to score anytime v Villa to win £86
£10 Graham 1st goal QPR v Sunderland to win £78
£10 McAuley 1st goal WBA v Swans to win £400
£130 lay of Tranmere beating Oldham to win £100
£35 Bradford to beat Aldershot to win £35
£12 Plymouth to win at Gills to win £72

Bleedin' Betfair site has just gone awol so no other bets unless it comes back online pronto.

£43 LeFondre to score anytime v Villa to win £86
£10 Graham 1st goal QPR v Sunderland to win £78
£10 McAuley 1st goal WBA v Swans to win £400
£130 lay of Tranmere beating Oldham to win £100
£35 Bradford to beat Aldershot to win £35
£12 Plymouth to win at Gills to win £72

Bleedin' Betfair site has just gone awol so no other bets unless it comes back online pronto.
Betfair finally back on..... Tranmere 1-0 Oldham....another £25 lay of Tranmere winning to win £100

Pesam would have laid if off when spurs went 2-1 up so would still have won don't worry.

So Lol is acceptable.

K now it's a lol
I'd rather lose the £20 and LFC win so "LOL" is correct.

I didn't lay it off Pete, if it was a bigger bet i.e. a bigger liability, I would have layed off but I just left the bet to run. The way I figured it was that it was such an even game that either team could win and Spurs price was too big given it was such an even contest.

Bad weekend for the betting but I didn't overdo things as I wasn't too confident going into the weekend as there wasn't much value around. I am more confident about tomorrow night's fixtures.

I think I'm getting a good price here............£25 Gedo 1st goal Burnley v Hull City to win £225.

Betfair have listed about 30 players in the 1st goalscorer listbut NOT Gedo! They have an option to back "Any other player" i.e. not listed.Gedo has scored 5goals in his 5 games for Hull and they're marginal favourites to win tonight. IMO he should be about 6/1 so the 9/1 "Any other player" seems very generous.

I think I'm getting a good price here............£25 Gedo 1st goal Burnley v Hull City to win £225.

Betfair have listed about 30 players in the 1st goalscorer listbut NOT Gedo! They have an option to back "Any other player" i.e. not listed.Gedo has scored 5goals in his 5 games for Hull and they're marginal favourites to win tonight. IMO he should be about 6/1 so the 9/1 "Any other player" seems very generous.
Ah, I think Mohammed Nagi must also be Gedo! I've managed to lay back £10 of the original bet.

£57 lay of Oxford Utd Beating Barnet to win £50
£67 lay of Northampton winning at Morecambe to win £40
£61 lay of Gillingham to win at Exeter to win £40
£50 lay of Port Vale winning at BristolRovers to win £30

Half time Exeter 0-0 Gills......liability now £25 on Gills winning and +£25 Exeter or draw.

Morecambe 0-0 Northampton......liability now £17 on Northampton......+£22 Morecambe or draw

£20 oldham to beat bournemouth to win £45
£49 lay of gillingham winning at morecambe to win £35
£15 Peterbro to win at blackpool to win £46
£185 lay of Ipswich beating Bolton to win £111
£12 Stevenage to beat Sheff Utd to win £55

£25 Southend to beat Plymouth to win £25
£165 lay of Swindon beating Yeovil to win £110
£12 Hayter 1st goal Yeovil v Swindon to win £96
£3 Flint 1st goal to win £140

Edit: Half time Yeovil 0-0 Swindon.....2 good teams and it could go either way so the price on Yeovil winning has become too attractive ergo I've chopped & changed my bet to radically lower my liability (as there's every chance of a swindon win) and avail of the great price on Yeovil (every chance they could win too).........

Liability/Profit
-£15 Draw
-£15 Swindon
+£96 Yeovil

Bank now at +£2064

As usual I struggled during the 6 Nations rugby. I spend too much time in the pub during the rugby even when i have bets on and the matches are in progress. Every year this costs me a couple of hundred. Case in point this saturday all my bets (bar the small Oldham bet) were winning and I would have collected over £200. However, as most of the bets were winning comfortably (had I being at home with my laptop at-the-ready, watching Soccer Saturday) I would have traded out of my biggest bet (the lay of Ipswich) at 0-0 and take a £90 profit with about 10 minutes to go.

Obviously I was pissed in the pub and didn't do this so a potential £200 overall profit became a £70 loss!

Also obviously, I'm aware of the risk of heading to the pub and leaving open bets like this but truth be told I love my pub/rugby afternoons and I can't see this pattern changing.

Anyway, the 6 nations is over so I hope to make up the rugby losses very soon.

I really fancied Wales here tonight and i should have backed them on their own @ 7/2

Instead i threw them in a treble with Belgium 4/6 and Uruguay 4/6 as they had to win. Suarez scores 86 mins and im counting my money. Paraguay went straight down other end and equalised. Gay.

I really fancied Wales here tonight and i should have backed them on their own @ 7/2

Instead i threw them in a treble with Belgium 4/6 and Uruguay 4/6 as they had to win. Suarez scores 86 mins and im counting my money. Paraguay went straight down other end and equalised. Gay.
Unlucky Pete. I also fancied Wales and Denmark, both about 3/1 but didn't feel strongly enough about either to get involved unfortunately.

£50 lay of Northampton to beat Oxford to win £40
£33 lay of Walsall winning at Hartlepool to win £25
£15 Morecambe to win at Wimbledon to win £40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom