• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting 2012-13 Weekly bets

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
Various bets on Wolves v Palace match leave my position............

-£67 Wolves +£60 Draw +£110 Palace
£31 lay of Crawley beating Bournemouth to win £28
£25 lay of Exeter winning at Barnet to win £21

Halftime Cardiff 1-0 Birmingham, £11.60 lay of Cardiff winning to win £40

£43 lay of swindon winning at bury to win £40
£12 Scunny to win at Stevenage to win £44
£161 lay of Shrews winning at Donny to win £70
£15 Pompey to beat MK Dons to win £102

Half time bury 0-1 swindon.........£15 lay of swindon winning to win £45

Forgot to post it but had £10 on 0-0 for us yesterday, won £128
In hindsight this was always going to be a low scoring game and if I hadn't been so hungover and if I hadn't been in the pub trying the "hair of the dog" cure I would like to think I would have been betting under 2.5 goals on the game.

That fucking game let me down on a accumulator this weekend. I needed over 1.5 goals for it to come in...............Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

£653 Lay of Plymouth winning at Barnet to win £368.

I'm not sure what to do with this bet yet. Barnet are playing a lot better over the last few weeks but their results don't reflect this yet. Plymouth are a very poor team and their manager is under big pressure (lose this game and he's gone IMO).

Barnet have signed 3 very good players recently (although one of them, Collins John, has yet to make his debut....hopefully on Saturday) and the signing of Pearce at the back has given them a more secure look (he should be playing at least one division higher). I reckon the Plymouth price could drift from 2.78 now to as much as 3.10 in which case I might lay back some of the bet and improve my odds. I'll wait and see what the team news at 2:30 on Saturday tells me before I decide.

Overnight more of my bets were "matched" so I'm now -£786 Plymouth and +£444 Barnet of the draw.

Rather bizarrely I've just seen this morning that Edgar Davids has just taken up a player/coach role at Barnet! I can't see it affecting them too much, good or bad, but I feel sorry for the manager Robson because I'm expecting their results to improve soon due to recent signings he's made but David's will probably get the credit.

£7 Jonathon Walters 1st goal for the Irish v Germany to win £106
£3 Keith Andrews 1st goal to win £117

£12 Yeovil to win at tranmere to win £55
£680 lay of Plymouth winning at Barnet to win £400

Edit: sold a bit of the bet above..........now liability £580 and potential profit £350

£12 Yeovil to win at tranmere to win £55
£680 lay of Plymouth winning at Barnet to win £400

Edit: sold a bit of the bet above..........now liability £580 and potential profit £350
Oops, looks like I got this one badly wrong..........anyway in fer a penny in fer a pound...another £48 lay of Plymouth winning to win an extra £200.

Couldn't resist the odds on Harrison beating Price (£30 @ 10/1). Hopefully it's not as one sided as the odds suggest and i can lay off during the fight.

£78 lay of MK Dons winning at Preston to win £50

0-0 6 minutes to go, I've cashed out and taken a £38 profit as MK are looking dangerous.

£140 lay of shrews beating walsall to win £100
£25 Bowerman to score anytime to win £60

Edit: 1-0 to shrews after 30 minutes! Haven't seen anyone dominate a game this season more than Walsall have but hit by a sucker punch as shrews score from their only chance..

Another £30 lay of Shrews winning to win an extra £50

£55 lay of torquay beating Yeovil (30 minutes gone 0-0) to win £35
Half time Croatia 1-0 Wales.....£8 lay of Croatia winning to win £100

£10 wycombe to win at Port Vale towin £41
£200 lay of Wolves winning at Huddersfield to win £100
Over 2.5goals Charlton v Barnsley to win £42
£20 Peterbro to win at Watford £72
£46 lay of plymouth beating Rochdale to win £30
£244 lay of Leicester winning at Birmingham towin £200

Approaching half time Bournemouth 0-1 Tranmere.....£35 lay of Tranmere winning to win £50

£10 wycombe to win at Port Vale towin £41
£200 lay of Wolves winning at Huddersfield to win £100
Over 2.5goals Charlton v Barnsley to win £42
£20 Peterbro to win at Watford £72
£46 lay of plymouth beating Rochdale to win £30
£244 lay of Leicester winning at Birmingham towin £200
£25 on Birmingham who lead 1-0 to reduce my potential liability to £118

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom