• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

6 Nations 2015

Stupid French player nearly fucked that up.
Could be a cracker of a game

Dodgy call that.
Don't know how England are behind but panic set in far too early.

France are ridiculously talented at the game when it flows.
Think we can just about engrave the trophy now.

Uh oh.
England coming back strong with some brilliant rugby.
Going to be some second half.

My nerves, my nerves! There's a big English crowd in the James Joyce, it's times like these I want to tell them to find an English bar to go to.

Wow unbelievable.
I'm fucking drained.
What a day of rugby.
I'm still shaking

France nearly fucked it up at the end there, unbelievably.

What an extraordinary day of rugby.

I've on idea what happened at the end, I was going around the bar making fun of the English then I looked at the screen and the match was still on...

That was a ridiculous game of rugby. But at least the French look like they're moving forward. I hadn't realised they dropped Basteruad until kick off. They're a much different proposition without him.

Amazing day of rugby. Exciting to the very end. One thing that especially delights me about the match is that Jeremy Gusscott was wrong about the result.

I don't think there's been a day like it in the 6 nations. Incredible day in which I have lost a few years. Brilliant performances from Wales, then Ireland, then England with a supporting role from France. Signs of real strength and causes for optimism for the 3 leaders in the championship. Wow. Fucking wow. I would have chipped in for a hit on the French player responsible for the tap and go at the end! Commiserations to England, that was a hell of a game for them today and had they got over the line they'd have earned that championship.

For whatever reason i don't think I'm that bothered about the Championship.

It's still about triple crowns and grand slams for me

For whatever reason i don't think I'm that bothered about the Championship.

It's still about triple crowns and grand slams for me

You wouldn't be saying the same if you were in a bar full of English people during the match.

Great day of rugby that!

I thought we'd done enough, then the Irish seemed to have it in the bag only for England to put in that spirited display and nearly spoil it all.

Well done to the Irish!

There are different kinds of bad/good day at the office though. That defensive display from your lot against Ireland was one of the best I've seen in the 6 Nations for a long time. [Washes mouth out with soap]

On a side note, where have you been lately?

Just been busy mate. I still look at the site most days just don't post as much

Unbelievable day of rugby. WTF Haskell thought he was doing to get that yellow only he can know, and what might have happened otherwise none of us will ever know, but any of the three sides would have been worthy champions, so well done Ireland.

Has there been a better day of rugby? I can't remember one, although my memory is shocking. Last year's final day was also exciting.

Back
Top Bottom