• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

A little game - "Who am I?" 8th ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Another game, please use a SPOILER tag so that others can guess as well

(Sorry if it's vague, but I kinda have to keep it that way because "googling" makes it a whole lot easier)

I started my career in 1985 and I technically spent my entire career in England, except for a very short loan stint in a Nordic country very early on.
In London is where I made my name, I played for three different clubs in the London area for most of my footballing career. Although I did have short stints in other teams in other cities.
I've never won the league, although I've won both domestic cups, the FA cup three times with two different teams. I even won the Super cup and another European cup competition.
I was part of the England squad in one major competition and I managed to get a decent amount of caps.
I was a player-manager for a few years before finally hanging up my boots and transitioning into management full time.

Who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom