• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Adam Lewis interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it only like 18 months ago that we have the captain of every single England youth team?

You used to post about Ryan McLaughlin about 10 times a day, whether the conversation called for it or not. If he excited you, then how the hell can you be complaining about the current reserves?
Because he's Irish? Haha
Ryan McLaughlin was unlucky with injuries. That was his demise.

Complaining? I'm just stating the fact that the latest England UXX squads had zero Liverpool players.

Now you're the one bringing up McLaughlin for no reason.

Because he's Irish? Haha
Ryan McLaughlin was unlucky with injuries. That was his demise.

Complaining? I'm just stating the fact that the latest England UXX squads had zero Liverpool players.

Now you're the one bringing up McLaughlin for no reason.
I quite clearly had a reason, and that reason was to point out that you have a history of taking shite.

I quite clearly had a reason, and that reason was to point out that you have a history of taking shite.
A lot of people here have a history of talking shit. I think my shit has been quite spot on lately.
We all have skeletons.

What's Jason and the Argonauts?

I don't care what I've said in the past, Lallana and Henderson have fucking put me in the Champions League.

Fucking hell, slagging Lallana and Henderson. Such brave!

Truly you are the Mighty Shiva of 6CM, taking your savage Trident and laying waste to the untouchable idols of the Liverpool-supporting world!

TREMBLE BEFORE MODO! I SPARE NONE OF YOUR FAKE GODS!

You're a fucking tit, lad

Fucking hell, slagging Lallana and Henderson. Such brave!

Truly you are the Mighty Shiva of 6CM, taking your savage Trident and laying waste to the untouchable idols of the Liverpool-supporting world!

TREMBLE BEFORE MODO! I SPARE NONE OF YOUR FAKE GODS!

You're a fucking tit, lad
In the spirit of tit-ness, I have to admit, that pre Man City thread after the line up was announced was...
...priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom