• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting Aintree

Prefix for Betting Threads
I've done those 2 at the end each way.

I expect them to fall at the first

Ross your stats are bollocks. Chicago grey is the one. I've had a few quid on it from various prices ranging from 33/1 to 16/1.

Yesterday, the sweep in work happens. Who do I draw out?

Today, I'm minding my nephew young Nessie. I was looking at the pullout and I said Dominic, pick a horse for me. Who does he point to.

Then tonight, I've gone the local for 3 or 4 to help me sleep as I've got a 5am start for wembley. The girl behind the bar says are we havin a go of the pub sweep. Who do I draw?

Fate

Ross your stats are bollocks. Chicago grey is the one. I've had a few quid on it from various prices ranging from 33/1 to 16/1.

Yesterday, the sweep in work happens. Who do I draw out?

Today, I'm minding my nephew young Nessie. I was looking at the pullout and I said Dominic, pick a horse for me. Who does he point to.

Then tonight, I've gone the local for 3 or 4 to help me sleep as I've got a 5am start for wembley. The girl behind the bar says are we havin a go of the pub sweep. Who do I draw?

Fate

So according to you, According to Pete isn't going to win.

Fuck that

How is the weather looking up there?

West End Rocker has looked likely for a while now but sadly I think the odds have come right down on him this week as a result.

If it rains very very heavily then stick a few quid on Giles Cross.

A few others that I have read about, with slightly higher odds at the moment, are Always Right, Seabass and Calgary Bay.

No doubt I will totally change my mind by this time tomorrow though.

Quite decent this morning mate, the Sun is out for now anyway and there was a frost over night.

I've done my bets last night and funnily enough I went with West End Rocker, Giles Cross and Seabass (backed a couple of others with really low each way bets aswell).

The sweep in work, I got 4 horses, I haven't got the names to hand but their odds were 40/1, 66/1 (x2) and 100/1!

BREEDING
French bred horses have only won once in the last 101 years

Apart from Mon Mome's anomaly, French bred's are ones to avoid in this race..

HORSES ELIMINATED: NEPTUNE COLLONGES, MON MOME, LE BEAU BAI & SWING BILL.

Another anomaly...

I got 2.50 back from my e/w on sunnyhillboy

that money has now gone on to the bayern munich match.

Good at this betting lark..

BREEDING
French bred horses have only won once in the last 101 years

Apart from Mon Mome's anomaly, French bred's are ones to avoid in this race..

HORSES ELIMINATED: NEPTUNE COLLONGES, MON MOME, LE BEAU BAI & SWING BILL.

Another anomaly...

And greys are never supposed to win either !

To be honest I'd rather a horse I would never have bet on wins rather than a horse that I considered but decided against.

Same here, I was delighted Neptune Collonges beat Sunnyhillboy.

According to Pete was put down as well. I put a curse on him

Back
Top Bottom