• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alisson Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
6a4da912b07dae3961ddc316f71e86d1.jpg

Interesting that he hasnt met him. You would think picking players would involve a 1to1 regarding character and personality.

Yea somewhere amongst the interviews and news it was mentioned klopp called him and explained the style of play and the club/city.

And Bobby must have vouched for him which is a a solid gold guarantee

Interesting that he hasnt met him. You would think picking players would involve a 1to1 regarding character and personality.

That is weird, maybe he just said that for the cameras. Surely at the least spoken over the phone

From that video posted earlier, of the saves he’s made, what strikes me is how calm he is after he’s made them, no jumping around or screaming at the defence, he’s got such a cool head. I think for a goalkeeper to be too emotional and passionate is what gets in their head when they make a mistake like our friend Loris.

I still can’t believe it, we’ve realised Karius is shit, and just sounded a WORLD RECORD fee for one of the best keepers around, MY club, has just gone and done that, from Hicks and Gillet to completely balling out of our face. Fucking mental lads.

From that video posted earlier, of the saves he’s made, what strikes me is how calm he is after he’s made them, no jumping around or screaming at the defence, he’s got such a cool head. I think for a goalkeeper to be too emotional and passionate is what gets in their head when they make a mistake like our friend Loris.

I still can’t believe it, we’ve realised Karius is shit, and just sounded a WORLD RECORD fee for one of the best keepers around, MY club, has just gone and done that, from Hicks and Gillet to completely balling out of our face. Fucking mental lads.

Much easier to appreciate and enjoy a calm keeper rather than someone like Pickford who looks like his head is about to explode every time he make a save.

Much easier to appreciate and enjoy a calm keeper rather than someone like Pickford who looks like his head is about to explode every time he make a save.

Yea, Pickford looks like a glue sniffer who hangs out in the tunnel between the mall and the council estate.

The only thing that I cant figure out is why Roma sold to us.
We are owned by the same owners so the money is the same right? Why not sell to Chelsea for 50m or whatever and make actual profit.

I mean this has cost FSG fuck all as a signing right? But they made fuck all too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom