• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alli’s dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fucking hell. Obvious concern aside - Let's keep it cool. It's Watch_LFC - Who the fuck are they? I'm not saying it's bad Ruik posted that but can we chill until something comes out in proper media. If it is something horrid then fucking hell. So awful. Very very awful on lots of levels.

May be inappropriate. But the first thing that came to my mind is that he has a dam in his private property?

Reactions: jan
:(
"Fluminense Football Club deeply regrets the death of José Agostinho Becker, father of goalkeepers Muriel and Alisson. We wish all friends and family all the strength."

First Klopp and now Alisson. Fucking hell what a horrendous year.
Poor guy, my thoughts are with him and his family.

YNWA Alli

Damn, don't really care about football when it comes to this. I hope he gets to go back to Brazil and bury his father.
Condolences.

Going to be tough - my Nonna passed away just as COVID lockdown started last year in SA. My Dad couldn't go to the burial, hasn't been able to get there since. Many friends unfortunately are dealing with this.

As for your point - I concur ... Let him go back, and I don't care about the "3 week isolation" protocol or whatever. This is quite obviously more important than football.

Shit news.

Losing your father is a big big moment for most men.
:(
My dad was a cunt...

So yeah him dying was a big moment...

Allisson though strikes me as a family man so this is really going to hurt.

RIP Alisson's Dad YNWA

Didn't Titi Camara play on when his dad died.. ? Was in the best form of his life during that period too.

Last edited:
Poor bloke, unbelievably difficult time as it is but essentially being barred from grieving/supporting your family & loved ones - Absolutely grim.

Wow. This has been such a tough year for so many associated with our club. RIP.

Hope he goes back to Brazil for family time.

The title of this thread now feels a little bit insincere.

RIP. Horrible news!

Yes, feels different now that it’s been confirmed - changed. Agree that we should do whatever it takes to let him attend the funeral. It’s horrible that Klopp couldn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom