• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

An Important Announcement v2/ Donate to us

we're almost there guys ... if you haven't pitched in, and you can help us push this site to the next level, please do.

Someone donated 5 quid yesterday that I cannot link to a forum username.

If whoever did so sees this, please PM me and let me know it was you. Thanks!

If we need some more funds to take us over the line I can spare a few bob.

I'm waiting a little bit longer to donate so I can be the one to take us over the mark. And then I'll claim I saved the site.

I'm the new Harry Kane.

You could just chip in with 2k now and completely claim all the glory
........... just like your hero Harry Kane.

@Hyena I received two donations from you. Was this intentional?

If you'd like one of them refunded, please PM me and I'll send it back to you as soon as I can.

All we had to do was offer to make new rules to stop the jinxy match threads and the money came rolling in.

If we wanna make a shiny site with huge Graham buttons I know how I'm gonna pitch it

Have you booked the holiday with the bag of cash yet?

Will there be any announcements or will the site just close as you sail off into the distance with the swag?

Just so we have an idea in future LaTallecWhiz, how many SCM donors did it take to get to $2K?

I'm guessing maybe 55-60?

Haha! I chucked a few extra quid in to get us over the line but it seems it already is. No worries. Keep the cash and buy yourself a pint or a nice raspberry leaf tea on me. :)

Well done everyone. 6CMs lives on. 15 years I've been on here. Mad one! :)

Haha! I chucked a few extra quid in to get us over the line but it seems it already is. No worries. Keep the cash and buy yourself a pint or a nice raspberry leaf tea on me. :)

Well done everyone. 6CMs lives on. 15 years I've been on here. Mad one! :)
It's very SCM of me to derail the important topic like this, but is raspberry leaf tea any nice? I don't think I've ever tried it

No it's shite but that's the AV talking. .... Erm... It's really refreshing and has antioxidents............ Truthfully it's a mixture of both but with the added bonus that it won't pickle your liver and will probably clear some passing acne.

Back
Top Bottom