• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ancelotti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QUADRASPAZ

Active
Is prob gonna get fucked off by them bellends if they lose to those other bellends in the CL and that Rafa bellend needs a job and that 50 million bellend whose shit at footie is waiting for him to tell him how to score again. Odds of it happening? I'm not mates with Rafa so i dont know. I could see him bouncing in and clearin out all the egos providing that KGB bellend wants the egos out like. I wouldn't wanna see a Chelsea side run by Rafa. They'd be a beast. Fuck.

Benitez would really have to bite his tongue working under Abramovich, but with the opportunity to spend big, restore his reputation and compete in Europe may prove irresistible. He would also be an attractive manager for Chelsea because the Russian desperately craves the CL more than anything.

Rafa would lose a lot of respect from the Liverpool fans though, wouldn't he?

Yeeeeeeeeahno. It's not like he's managing us still. Yeah but no. No but yeah. Like i'd be as arsed abaa Rafa going there as i was abaa Yossi going there. If he starts winning shit tho thats when i'd get pissed.

I'd be very surprised indeed if Rafa ends up there. Even if he himself were willing to consider it, I'd be amazed if Chelsea were, given Rafa's record for internal politicking and being willing to speak out against owners he worked for.

By proxy of Rafa loving this football club and City, I can't see him ever managing any other big side in the prem - be that Chelsea, Arsenal,Utd or blueshite.

On a practical level, I can't see it working either.

Yeah but they were bad bellends. An that KGB ming doesn't really have any jargus qualities like Hick and Gimp cos he's fuckin minted so what's a manager got too moan about with him? Other than having to play the KGB's new 50 million pound toy because it's assumed he'll score goals.

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=44903.msg1313285#msg1313285 date=1302526860]
By proxy of Rafa loving this football club and City, I can't see him ever managing any other big side in the prem - be that Chelsea, Arsenal,Utd or blueshite.

On a practical level, I can't see it working either.
[/quote]

How come?

Just wanna say like i'm not like "ooooo i want him to go to the cunts" like. I like Rafa he's sound. I'm just debating the idea. If the cunts give Anceltti the boot would you have him here? I wouldn't cos he looks like Bill Hick's dad.

Nor would I, because it would be mental to give the job to anybody but the King now. If it hadn't been for that, though, I'd have been happy to see Ancelotti appointed. Not only is he a decent manager, he's a classy guy who'd fit in well at LFC.

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=44903.msg1313291#msg1313291 date=1302527845]
Nor would I, because it would be mental to give the job to anybody but the King now. If it hadn't been for that, though, I'd have been happy to see Ancelotti appointed. Not only is he a decent manager, he's a classy guy who'd fit in well at LFC.
[/quote]

His quiet vibe. Cool guy. Needs to fuck the shitty chelsea woolly hats off tho cos they make ANYONE look like a retarded mental twat.

Cant see Rafa being back here anyway so he'd be a fool to turn down an approach from the chavs. I'm sure the opportunity to win the champs league for chelsea and come out of mourinhos shadow after the disaster at inter would appeal to him too.

Why would he be more likely to succeed at Chelsea than he was at Inter? Same kind of advantages (money, good squad), same kind of problems - ie ageing players, too many egos, dictatorial owner, huge expectations, and Mourinho's shadow looming over everything he does.

If he did go there, I wouldn't expect him to last more than a season.

Did Benitez spend anything at Inter? I was under the impression that Jose spent everything they had.

[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=44903.msg1313390#msg1313390 date=1302536337]
Did Benitez spend anything at Inter? I was under the impression that Jose spent everything they had.
[/quote]

That's how he got bombed out. He wanted backing with some new players. They said "nah lad cos we've just won the treble with that team lad" and he said "in a bit den they're all fucking dead old" an came back here like.

[quote author=QUADRASPAZ link=topic=44903.msg1313393#msg1313393 date=1302537233]
[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=44903.msg1313390#msg1313390 date=1302536337]
[/quote]

That's how he got bombed out. He wanted backing with some new players. They said "nah lad cos we've just won the treble with that team lad" and he said "in a bit den they're all fucking dead old" an came back here like.
[/quote]

Aaaaaaand the cunts were all injured.

Over to you, Ross !

[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=44903.msg1313326#msg1313326 date=1302531513]
Why would he be more likely to succeed at Chelsea than he was at Inter? Same kind of advantages (money, good squad), same kind of problems - ie ageing players, too many egos, dictatorial owner, huge expectations, and Mourinho's shadow looming over everything he does.

If he did go there, I wouldn't expect him to last more than a season.
[/quote]

Maybe so.....id still expect him to jump at the chance if it was offered to him though.

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=44903.msg1337369#msg1337369 date=1306092014]
I would love Redknapp to get that job
[/quote]

Me too.

Of course he has.

Given an ageing squad full of cunts, had Torres forced on him, Wilkins forced out.

And won the double last year too

A bit hard done by? I think he's been shafted good and proper there.
He's a class act and will have a good few gigs on offer.
I'd like him to stay in the Premiership myself, I like him.

With regard to Redknapp, I would fucking love it if he was Chelsea manager.

He's a decent manager but he needs others to buy his players, not one of the successful transfers at Spurs have been down to him.

[quote author=themn link=topic=44903.msg1313408#msg1313408 date=1302540106]
Hahahahahaaaa !
[/quote]

Yea, it's hilarious how bitter he is, it's not vile at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom