• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ancelotti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing is absurdly real-esque. Ancelotti hasn't exactly had the most forceful approach to defending himself this season though. It'd be more gratifying for the neutral if they got someone in there that would start talking some shit when under pressure.

We must do mate. I think Phil McNulty retweeted somehing a few hours ago. Hiddink's Turkey contract is up in a few days.

MVB would be a weird choice. Couldn't see it working.

Its been a difficult season for him. Lost his dad in September, Ray Wilkins in Nov, have Michael Emenalo and Fernando Torres enforced on him and then losing his job in the end.

[quote author=QUADRASPAZ link=topic=44903.msg1337676#msg1337676 date=1306159554]
An the poor sods only got 6 million nicker. Poor bastard. :(
[/quote]

But he was fired in a hallway! How will he live?

He'll surely sign with Roma.

Things looking good for them for next season.

New ownership, cash to spend, arrival of Ancelotti 8)

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=44903.msg1338109#msg1338109 date=1306224800]
Wonder if they'll be in for Aquilani.
[/quote]

If your talking about Roma then no, they're not interested.

They came out last week and said that would not be making a move for him ... since he left, David Pizarro has really established himself in Aquilani's position.

[quote author=Roopy link=topic=44903.msg1338272#msg1338272 date=1306241176]
[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=44903.msg1338109#msg1338109 date=1306224800]
Wonder if they'll be in for Aquilani.
[/quote]

If your talking about Roma then no, they're not interested.

They came out last week and said that would not be making a move for him ... since he left, David Pizarro has really established himself in Aquilani's position.
[/quote]Imagines Pizarro lying prone on a treatment bench

Carlo Ancelotti has stated his eagerness to manager a Premier League club almost five months after he was sacked by Chelsea.

"I have a strong will to remain in England," the 52-year-old told the Italian newspaper La Repubblica. "For a coach, this is the ideal country. But I would only consider [coaching] top clubs, including Tottenham and Liverpool.

"It's evident that [Arsène] Wenger's bench is wobbling and that in several months' time, an English coach will be appointed to replace [Fabio] Capello in the national team, which will free up a place in a club.
But I am in no hurry. The fact that I'm not coaching does not cause me anguish. In fact, I am enjoying life."

Le Tall. Sorry mate but I don't agree that tagging new news onto a 6 month old thread constitutes more validity than starting a new thread (the thread just locked) on a different topic to the OP, just because the same manager is mentioned on a related (though different) subject.

This forum has gone through an almost witch hunt-like period of deleting / merging threads that IMHO is detrimental and has led to less frequent posting .... who wants to search through pages and pages of months' old threads to see if you are duplicating posts, in fact most posters probably avoid old threads having 'been there, seen that, nothing of interest' ... even if the current news is rather more riveting !

This forum actually needs more new threads not less.

Hey FF - it's not a different topic (see Binny's post - which got a discussion on this already).

I don't really think it's been a witchhunt etc - it's been the opposite in general!

[quote author=LeTallecWiz link=topic=44903.msg1408681#msg1408681 date=1317715104]
Hey FF - it's not a different topic (see Binny's post - which got a discussion on this already).

I don't really think it's been a witchhunt etc - it's been the opposite in general!
[/quote]

IMO I think Binny should have started a new thread - it would have been more interesting than tagging it onto a 6 month old thread. Anyway our opinions differ, no biggie just wanted to say my piece !

I don't really mind - but that's the way Binny does his thang, and I try not to get in the way of Mr. Information.

yes new thread please (for the love of jehova).

Anyway, back on course. Feel like he has been undermined, unfairly, by getting the chop. He'd be a nice next step for us perhaps, but Kenny's our man for at least another 5 years I would wager, back into the CL this season and beyond.

I agree, new thread would be nice. I'm not as active on this forum as I was before, so I don't really like scouring through the whole thread before I find the most current information.

I mean, I already know Ancelotti got sacked... :/

It could be a deterrent for newcomers or semi-inactive posters like me.

[quote author=Frogfish link=topic=44903.msg1408675#msg1408675 date=1317714174]
Le Tall. Sorry mate but I don't agree that tagging new news onto a 6 month old thread constitutes more validity than starting a new thread (the thread just locked) on a different topic to the OP, just because the same manager is mentioned on a related (though different) subject.

This forum has gone through an almost witch hunt-like period of deleting / merging threads that IMHO is detrimental and has led to less frequent posting .... who wants to search through pages and pages of months' old threads to see if you are duplicating posts, in fact most posters probably avoid old threads having 'been there, seen that, nothing of interest' ... even if the current news is rather more riveting !

This forum actually needs more new threads not less.[/quote]

Does it fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom