• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Any excitement for the new season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheff U and Luton look like absolute certainties for relegation.
Forest, Everton, Bournemouth, Fulham might be thereabouts too. So it's gonna be a fight.
Forest did last year. I wouldn’t right anyone off.

How does one get decent streams on his TV these days, cba to sit and watch this in my PC.
I use a streaming site which is long closed to new members but I am sure there is loads out there.
I am probably not the best one to ask

The two signings we made are quality players but we have failed to address more urgent issues with our side defensively .
I hope we don't drop even further this season.

Had we signed caciedo, I'd be excited ... I actually feel for the first time I just don't give a fuck. We had such an amazing base and our owners / management / klopp blew it. Now we were having a good summer and we are seemingly on the way to blowing a chance to make klopp's last two years meaningful ... sucks.

I’m excited… we’ll as excited as I can be about being up all hours of the night with a screaming child while watching Liverpool excite and fuck up in equal measures.

I think we’ll do well this season - it’s going to take a few games, but when it clicks… and it’s going to click - we’ve got a pile of young, fresh players who will be up for it.

We never, ever take the easy route and it will be painful - but fuck it…. Fuck all else to be done but enjoy the rollercoaster once more.

I think we're going to have many games like last season's home match against Spurs but we'll lose some of course.

We should be favourites to win the UEFA Cup. That's probably our best route to the CL next season

I was sort of losing interest in the game in general, until Klopp came in during 2015, and then I got really excited and into LFC support again. And then he went and gave us some of the best memories possible.I'm very annoyed that we have one of the best managers to grace the game in the last 50 years, and our owners are pissing this time up the wall by not backing him. It could have been so different. Anyway.

I've always felt Klopp's time is a sort of swan song for me and the game. When he goes, I think the magic of it might just have finally burnt out for me.

I'm excited and will be even more excited when we sign a couple of players before the end of August. Couldnt give a shit if anyone else isnt in all honesty.
There is enough seriousness and shit happening in the real World, so football is about fun and being place free of all that.
I'll think before every season that we can win the league. Thats how it is to be a Liverpool supporter.

I was sort of losing interest in the game in general, until Klopp came in during 2015, and then I got really excited and into LFC support again. And then he went and gave us some of the best memories possible.I'm very annoyed that we have one of the best managers to grace the game in the last 50 years, and our owners are pissing this time up the wall by not backing him. It could have been so different. Anyway.

I've always felt Klopp's time is a sort of swan song for me and the game. When he goes, I think the magic of it might just have finally burnt out for me.

Gotta stay with the club through hard times too Johnny, even stronger actually....can't just all have it easy when we're flying high.

Lose interest when we fall away, come back when we start getting to finals again....that's too easy.

Gotta stay with the club through hard times too Johnny, even stronger actually....can't just all have it easy when we're flying high.

Lose interest when we fall away, come back when we start getting to finals again....that's too easy.
Yea, agreed.

I suppose in my case its a sense of apathy that's been long coming - mainly at what the game's become, City's dominance, the way money has ruined things, agents more powerful than ever, etc etc. Klopp just re-ignited the passion again.

I don't care about City anymore. We're in no position to challenge them for the league so whatever.

What I wanted from this season was to enjoy watching us play and see a season of genuine development and progress for the next iteration of Klopp's Liverpool.

The failings of this summer has kinda meant that that's not going to happen.

I don't enjoy watching teams rip through us with ease on a weekly basis as we scramble to plug gaps.

Still hopeful we'll sign some players to change that over the next couple weeks... no idea why though as been let down too often recently.

Nah I’m disillusioned with football as a whole at the moment.

If you don’t have money, and lots of it, football isn’t as much fun.

still think we could do well with a top DM and a CB, but the debacle over the last few days has left me lacking faith. I’m apathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom