• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aqua to Fiorentina

Status
Not open for further replies.
130073651353.jpg

Not quite the last of the unflushable turds, but 7m for a turd, oh yeah.

Probably be 7m with an initial payment of 16p with the proviso he scores 107 goals in his first 34 games and becomes the first boss eyed King of Bohemia since Vratislaus II in 1085.

Otherwise we pay his wages and have to give the 16p back.

Cos we're fuckin' ace at this transfer shit.

Goodbye Alberto: Liverpool get rid of £20m flop Aquilani
Brendan Rodgers decides to cut his losses and get rid of the midfielder who has struggled at Anfield

Liverpool have agreed to offload Italian flop Alberto Aquilani to Fiorentina for £7million, according to The People.

Kop boss Brendan Rodgers shipped out the midfielder to the Serie A side as he quickly looks to put his own stamp on the squad.
Aquilani has been a disaster for Liverpool since arriving for £20m from Roma in 2009. After struggling for fitness and form, he was loaned out to AC Milan last season.

The midfielder has played in a couple of pre-season games but did not figure in Rodgers’ plans for next season. Rodgers also wants to make way for a new midfield capture – and 28-year-old Aquilani’s £100k-a-week wages going off the payroll will help.

The new Anfield chief is keen to push on with a bid for Swansea’s Team GB midfielder Joe Allen but will not meet the Swans’ £15m valuation.
Rodgers hopes he can land Allen for around £9m and find a way round his ‘vow’ of not going back to the Welsh club for players. The Allen move will also be difficult as Swansea want a replacement teed up first.

Bolton’s Mark Davies is in their sights, despite him being labelled ‘not for sale’

The midfielder has played in a couple of pre-season games but did not figure in Rodgers’ plans for next season. Rodgers also wants to make way for a new midfield capture – and 28-year-old Aquilani’s £100k-a-week wages going off the payroll will help.’

sweet jesus that is insane, no wonder nobody wants to take him off us

Just post what the meter is reading mate.

I reckon it should be at least 30%, which means i have got a semi already....

Was just thinking that if this transfer does go through, i hope it turns out to be similar to when we bought Torres from Athletico after selling them Garcia...In this case we get Jovetic. Wouldn't that be wondeful?

Alberto Aquilani's agent: "Let's not open up a soap opera, please. Aquilani is a Liverpool player and he is happy where he is now.

I wish Rodgers would just come forward and tell us if Aqua is either leaving or staying. This back and forth thing is doing my head in.

Alberto Aquilani’s agent has dismissed reports of a move to Fiorentina as “impossible. He will remain at Liverpool.”

Both the Italian and English media suggested over the weekend that the Viola were making a bid for the €9m-rated midfielder, which could include a swap with Juan Manuel Vargas.

“Let us not open up a soap opera, please,” agent Franco Zavaglia told Radio Sportiva.

“Aquilani is a Liverpool player and he is happy where he is now. We have not received any requests from Daniele Prade, but that was only to be expected, seeing as Aquilani will only leave on a permanent move and at figures Fiorentina cannot afford.

“I would rule out a current return to Italy. At the moment Alberto is relaxed and on Tuesday he’ll attend pre-season training with Liverpool, as planned.”

http://www.football-italia.net/21689/agent-rules-out-aquilani-move

Is his agent as cockeyed as Aquilani is?

"He is happy where he is"

"Aquilani will only leave on a permanent move"

Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom