• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Are SCM'ers Mentality Monsters or Midgets

Prefix for Poll Threads

Are we going to believe we can do this (mentality monsters) or cower in fear (mentality midgets)

• Monster For Me

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Midget For Me

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I just need a few more days of Midget Misery and then I'll be back to Monsterville

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

localny

Well-Known
Lads, time to come back from Doubters to Believers.

How can we expect the lads to be Mentality Monsters, when we can't see there's still a title to be won.

I’m already preparing for next seasons mediocrity for the reigning league cup champions

I've been in the military, I'm trained to fire a weapon. I've climbed the highest mountain in Sweden and I'm planning on conquering Kilimanjaro next. I usually do well under pressure and I like challenges.
That being said, I've also been violated by Man City three times, so this time I went and got muscle relaxers, lube and shrooms to prepare for the inevitable.

Last edited:
We're fans on a forum.

Does our mentality really matter? Will our front three make better decisions at Old Trafford if I believe harder?

I've been in the military, I'm trained to fire a weapon. I've climbed the highest mountain in Sweden and I'm planning on conquering Kilimanjaro next. I usually do well under pressure and I like challenges.
That being said, I've also been violated by Man City three times, so this time I went and got muscles relaxers, lube and shrooms to prepare for the inevitable.

Sweden has mountains?

The forum is pretty split in two I reckon. Half of the posters give up when we are in this position in the table while the rest dont think its over. As Modo says its probably because of earlier experience and if it feels invietable that the same happens now.

I would never give up on a title being level on points and with 7 games to go. That just feels wrong even with previous history.

Sweden has mountains?
Yes they walk around everywhere!

The two places I've been so height conscious has been Sweden and the Netherlands. I get a crick in the neck speaking to the buggers

When we had Mane and Bobby, I felt like a monster.

With Darwin and Diaz fucking up every chance or easy final 3rd pass, I'm def now in the midget camp.

Only Jota (and Trent serving up absolute sitters for Darwin/Diaz) can save us.

I’ve never thought this team could beat City. They are cheats who have ruined football.

It will be the greatest ever achievement in any sport if we were to win.

So yes reality midget for me.

I’m ready for the run in now. I’ve been through all phases of grief and after watching some clips of Trent & Jota back I’m ready for us to go back to winning ways on Sunday.

7 wins. Fight til the end.

Reactions: dee
We're carrying too many fannies lads. Some will have to go over the side.

Scotty.JPG

Lads, we've tripled in fanny size from our first really terrible performance of the season, out of what 45 games (it's April, we've been playing for 9 months?)

Can someone reinstall the stabilizer. Shit happens. Do we have a fanny override called "Even great teams play bad occasionally".

Lads, we've tripled in fanny size from our first really terrible performance of the season, out of what 45 games (it's April, we've been playing for 9 months?)

Can someone reinstall the stabilizer. Shit happens. Do we have a fanny override called "Even great teams play bad occasionally".
First? We've had a few

Arsenal in the league...
United in the Cup... should have won..

Not many as bad as this boss..

Reactions: dee
We're doing great now that we have our big name players back. We've got a system going that unlocks the crazy potential that Gomez offers going forward. Salah used to play off Firmino, but now we've got the upgrade his flagging legs require. Will Gomez drive a shot vaguely near the goal? Will he overlap and hit a bog standard cross. Will he drive with the ball and lose it conceding a massive chance? Who knows. Certainly not the opposition defense who are shitting at the tactical innovation on offer.

One thing is for sure, we can't go back to the dark days of having Connor bradley actually play down the flank banging dangerous balls in.

I think we'll come 3rd in the League. That's about right for us I reckon.

We're not as good as City or Arsenal.

I think we'll come 3rd in the League. That's about right for us I reckon.

We're not as good as City or Arsenal.
We really aren’t at their level.

We have had a weetabix wristed keeper for half a season. A mong deputise at left back since fuck knows when. A geriatric DM. A right winger who fucked himself up on holiday when the going gets tough. A pair of absolute recently singed spastics up top.

Yet. We are still better than those two sides.

Back
Top Bottom