• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Are you Sancho? No! I AM Sancho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a like.
Your jib. Its cut well.

The etymology of the phrase "I like the cut of your jib" is based on the direction and speed of a ship, based on the forward sail, and is more about shape rather than sharpness.

ie it isn't a fucking knife or cutting implement

I'm sure Hentsu knew that, cutting his jib so that Link sails quickly around the azure seas of Hyrule on his way to killing monsters and exploring fairy dungeons to find magic swords and the like.

The etymology of the phrase "I like the cut of your jib" is based on the direction and speed of a ship, based on the forward sail, and is more about shape rather than sharpness.

ie it isn't a fucking knife or cutting implement
Its still fucking cut right? With saws and a plane?
Well then!

Mans just had an England call up!!!
Had to look him up. Heard about hi., Caused quite the hubbub when he moved to Dortmund from Man C.
Meh...he's probably not gonna last in the national team. Well not yet anyway.

No, you're Paddy.

Cunt.
Whoa whoa... Hold your horses. The great reveal is always done by Doc and Count. Where is your proof? How did you come to such a conclusion? We'll need diagrams and everything.

Unless you have aspergers like Brendan, and then it'll be obvious to him from the start of your closing arguments.

Whoa whoa... Hold your horses. The great reveal is always done by Doc and Count. Where is your proof? How did you come to such a conclusion? We'll need diagrams and everything.

Unless you have aspergers like Brendan, and then it'll be obvious to him from the start of your closing arguments.

It's an amateur stab in the dark. Amateur sleuths are the fucking bane of my life.

SpiderNeil alluding competently to Melville, whilst correctly deploying punctuation and forming clear, well written sentences? Come on now. To be honest, that just about precludes the vast majority of banned posters on here.

The word 'banned' seems superfluous here

You do know I can read these posts?

Looks like The List needs a little update. With the *red* pencil.

Surely Neil would come back as Neil. He wasnt banned and didnt leave under a cloud.

He was just monstrously thick.

He is young, English and has played a few games which guarantees you a place in the England squad these days

I liked spidey. He was without guile and made me laugh.

Plus he made that Vaulted classic about defensive midfielders bodyshapes, which is timeless.

I liked spidey. He was without guile and made me laugh.

Plus he made that Vaulted classic about defensive midfielders bodyshapes, which is timeless.
I remember SpiderNeil but i don't remember him saying anything about bodyshapes. Must have missed that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom