• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Asian Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just given an interview for a Chinese TV station.

I'll be big in Beijing.

If you don't here from me over the next few days - it was a North Korean TV station and they have me.

I've just given an interview for a Chinese TV station.

I'll be big in Beijing.

If you don't here from me over the next few days - it was a North Korean TV station and they have me.

Oh FFS - you do know there are about 500 Chinese TV stations don't you ? I've got 200 on my sat dishes alone. Which one ?!

First image of Stevie being interviewed on Chinese TV.

0.jpg

I heard he brought a list of facts with him to the interview.

Doesn't matter - they'll dub over him using a deep-voiced ('cos that's sexy here) male student (cheap) and just say what they want their viewers to hear anyway ;)

Doesn't matter - they'll dub over him using a deep-voiced ('cos that's sexy here) male student (cheap) and just say what they want their viewers to hear anyway ;)

I already have a sexy deep voice - no dubbing required

I was gonna ask if Barry White's big in China. Then I realised he's big wherever he is.

Australia eventually ran out 4 - 1 winners and played some good football in patches.
Ryan, I completely disagree with you in regards to Mat Ryan. I seem to remember you calling him average at one point. He'll be a fantastic keeper and will get a move to a bigger club sooner rather than later. That save he made was world class, he has excellent distribution and is still only 22.

Yep, he's been superb the last 6 months. Has he got bigger?? He looks fucking massive compared to his CCM days.

Yep, he's been superb the last 6 months. Has he got bigger?? He looks fucking massive compared to his CCM days.

Well it's important to remember he was only 18 when he we playing for Central Coast ... and he's definitely grown since those days.

As you pointed out he's put on a lot more muscle, and I don't think he needs to put much more on.

Hopefully he grows a bit more in height, especially if he is looking to move to bigger league.

Hmmm... He's 5'11. Quite short for a keeper.

Japan vs. Palestine tonight. Looking forward to that one.

Great performance by Australia.

Even better that they put 4 past Oman, which gives them a goal difference of +7 with South Korea having +2

But Aussies & South Korea have qualified for the quarter finals ...

But because of the goal difference it means that South Korea must now beat Australia in the final group game if they are to avoid Japan in the semi finals, assuming results go the way as expected.

Poor form from the Euro snobs.

Maybe watch a game between the heavyweights - Australia, South Korea, Iran, Japan etc.

Saturday morning around 9am UK time will be Australia vs South Korea which is going be a cracking game.

Final group game, both teams on 6 points ... but Aussies goal difference far superior to their advantage ... Sth Korea will be wanting to win this game badly, as the team who finishes 2nd will 99.99% face Japan in the semi finals (if results go as expected) - everyone wants to avoid Japan.

Game will be played at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane. Sell out of 53k.

I was being sarcastic :)

If you'd ever been to Bangor you'd know.

Saudi Arabia after a slow start looked impressive going forward. Should have been 6/7 in the end.

Wouldn't show a reply in the ground, did the Korean lad throw a headbutt at the end?

Bumping for everyone who's getting up to watch the Australia vs. South Korea game. Starts in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom