• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atalanta (A) - EL QF - Thursday 20:00 BST

Ali
Trent Quansah Virgil Robbo
Elliott Endo Macca
Jota Gakpo Diaz

But I guess it'll be Salah, Szob/Curtis & Gomez instead of Jota/Gakpo, Endo and one of the full backs

I can’t see a way back. We weren’t unlucky at home. They’ll beat us there too I think.

Forgot about Jota! If he can start I’d put him in the middle with gakpo left and Diaz right. That’s a lot of players returning from injury though.
You know there's an EDIT button right ? Haha you posted that 1 minute after your first post.

Ali

Trent (Gomez after 45)
Quansah
Big Ib
Gomez (Tsimikas after 45)

Clark
McConnell
Elliott

Jota (Gakpo after 45)
Danns
Donkey

Got to keep one eye on the run of Fulham, Shite and West Ham. We then get a week off to prepare for spurs.

Our best hope of going through would have to play

--------------- Alisson

Trent ------- Konate -------- VvD --------- Robbo-----

-------------- Endo

----- Szoboszlai ------------------------------------ Mac

Daiz ----------------- Jota ------------ Nunez

Gakpo played great over the weekend but can he be trusted to do so two games in a row..?
Gomez is sh1t and would surely find some way to fuck it up
would entertain Graven, for Endo after 60 plus mins and drop Mac to Endo position
Keep Salah,Elliot and Jones on the bench

Thursday night is our whole season right there.
We either over turn the scoreline and do what we do best; Stage a fantastic come back, or we just admit that we once again where "Also Ran's".

If we can overturn the 3 goal advantage in Bergamo that Atalanta have over us, then we can once again believe that this was not the end of season it looked like. we will once again believe that we can win the title and Europa league

Very much looking forward to a bit of death or glory now. An early goal would be nice but on current form maybe delete early from this sentence.

Barcelona vs PSG.. 1 -4
Win by 3 clear goals..

PSG through after being 3 -2 down in first leg..

Shows anything is possible..

Do people really think we are going to go there and suddenly turn it on?
Not necessarily, no…but given it’s Klopp’s last hurrah in Europe and the league is slipping away, this bunch of players will likely leave everything out there on the pitch for him…

There’s got to be huge motivation amongst the players to put this last week right and to give Klopp one last fairytale…. And it’s Europe…and we’re bona fide European royalty…

Not necessarily, no…but given it’s Klopp’s last hurrah in Europe and the league is slipping away, this bunch of players will likely leave everything out there on the pitch for him…

There’s got to be huge motivation amongst the players to put this last week right and to give Klopp one last fairytale…. And it’s Europe…and we’re bona fide European royalty…

Some of these players get stage fright. I don't expect a decent performance

Already got my excuse ready for why we lost; someone changed my thread title

Boom.

Back
Top Bottom