• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Australian Open Tennis

[quote author=Le Chacal link=topic=30672.msg792694#msg792694 date=1233499032]
I think its the end for our Federer.
Nadal can win the Grand Slam this year.
[/quote]

He won't - Federer will win Wimbeldon or the US Open. Nadal won't be able to play at this level in all of 'em.

[quote author=LeTallecWiz link=topic=30672.msg792696#msg792696 date=1233499239]
[quote author=Le Chacal link=topic=30672.msg792694#msg792694 date=1233499032]
I think its the end for our Federer.
Nadal can win the Grand Slam this year.
[/quote]

He won't - Federer will win Wimbeldon or the US Open. Nadal won't be able to play at this level in all of 'em.
[/quote]
I think he can.
I was saying to my friends before the final that Federer had a psychological complex with Nadal.
And if he didnt win that game, that would be the begining of the end.
He cried when he lost for the first time. Thats a sign.

I wanted Federer to win, but he just didn't have the same winning mentality that Nadal had. It's incredible how he was able to keep his cool and deliver brilliantly in all the key moments - for example when it was 0-40 in the fourth(?) set, I thought that if Federer won it, he'd go onto win the match, but Nadal gave him nothing.

What an immensely nerve-wrecking game !

I've run out of superlatives to pay tribute to Nadal.

The man's an impenetrable human wall...just when you think it's impossible to hit an amazing shot from Federer, he surprises everyone by turning defence into attack in an instance by returning the shot with a winner.

He's my hero. Love the guy to bits. Him and Torres.

Apparently, they're both mates.

[quote author=Roger REDerer link=topic=30672.msg791721#msg791721 date=1233321953]
I think Verdasco is on steroids.

The guy is fcuking unbelievable....so full of energy !
[/quote]

The f**ker doesn't know the difference between squid & chicken though....

Back
Top Bottom