• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Banning Modo

I love it when GKMacca tries to make out like he is a bastion of sanity.

And I love it when you try to make out you either give a shit or have any honesty. Seeing as I - and, I suspect, like most people - think of you as a worthless mediocrity and can't remember a single post in ages when you've been relevant, interesting, amusing or enlightening, it's only in here that I'm reminded of what a hopeless twat you are. Well done, great contribution.

I'm not sure that is warranted GK. @refugee has always been sound with me. I get the bite though. I do it too... LOTS. I'm constantly making a tit out myself with my posts. It's part of my charm.... ;)

Oh man! Modo banned? Fucking hell there are some precious douches on here. Sure he stood me up in Stockholm one time but I can forgive him that. His Hendo agenda aside he always comes across as pretty sound. At least he speaks his mind and doesn't hide behind certain other notorious (previously banned) posters.

Most of the anti-banning posts I can take, despite the fact that I flatly disagree with them, and you're not someone I often take issue with, Lewy, but this is garbage. Wanting to be rid of a monomaniac troll who regularly stinks threads out with his constant repetitiveness does not qualify me or anybody else for Douche of the Month.

Most of the anti-banning posts I can take, despite the fact that I flatly disagree with them, and you're not someone I often take issue with, Lewy, but this is garbage. Wanting to be rid of a monomaniac troll who regularly stinks threads out with his constant repetitiveness does not qualify me or anybody else for Douche of the Month.
Well you can always ignore him J. It's really not difficult. I've successfully done it to that massive twat Brenden. My online perusing of things LFC is so much better for it. - Let's be honest there are bigger fish to fry. I personally don't care at all whether he stay or goes. I was just stepping up for the little guy (He'll hate that!) Anyway peace and love - As long as you're here SCM will keep spinning X ;)

Well you can always ignore him J. It's really not difficult. I've successfully done it to that massive twat Brenden. My online perusing of things LFC is so much better for it. - Let's be honest there are bigger fish to fry. I personally don't care at all whether he stay or goes. I was just stepping up for the little guy (He'll hate that!) Anyway peace and love - As long as you're here SCM will keep spinning X ;)

You're really in a several steps to sobriety gig aren't you? Patronising everyone else with a sunny smile on your face. All good, but the truth is, very few will be on here if this keeps up, and you'll just be left giggling like the Dalai Lama, so wake up.

You're allways there for the worst of us Barbs thats what I love about you.

OK then.

I don't post much on here but from the outside you definitely seem like an intelligent, reasonable individual. That is until Modo is mentioned/is around and then you become slightly deranged.

I think you should start up a blog Macca. You can turn off the comments on it so all the "trolls" and "wums" cant disagree with your opinions. You could also have a like function so you can harvest them to validate your existence. Instead of typing out your LTTE style PMs to everyone that disagrees with you, you'd be able to spend more time disagreeing with journalists and celebrities you don't like.

You're really in a several steps to sobriety gig aren't you? Patronising everyone else with a sunny smile on your face. All good, but the truth is, very few will be on here if this keeps up, and you'll just be left giggling like the Dalai Lama, so wake up.
Hey! No need to bring my sobriety into things. That's a bit low. Be nice Macca there's a good chap.

Haha! Some people needs to stay less glued to their computer screen don't you think?

Haha! Nice to see you find everything so funny. You didn't when Brendan was getting at you - haha! - but that was you, rather than anyone else - haha! The next time you get trolled and expect the mods to help out - haha! - I hope you reflect on what an utter plank you've been about this. Haha!

Haha! Nice to see you find everything so funny. You didn't when Brendan was getting at you - haha! - but that was you, rather than anyone else - haha! The next time you get trolled and expect the mods to help out - haha! - I hope you reflect on what an utter plank you've been about this. Haha!
I can't quite believe we are falling out over something so stupid. From my side I've nothing but respect and maybe a hint of sarcasm. Keep posting. It's what you do best.

This thread has surely earned vault status now? Meltdowntastic.
To quote @gkmacca 'HaHa!' I'm just happy that it's not me having the meltdown for once. Macca grow a pair you fucking mong.

P.S - We are still on for that date night this Saturday right? I'll bring the chocolates if you bring the fleshlight!

Gone are the halycon days where, if one stepped out of line, they'd receive a thorough thrashing with my hefty banstick. Tsk. Did you learn nothing ?

What's with the cruelty Macca? It wasn't me that pissed in your chips...

One of these times, maybe a month or a year or whatever from now, you or someone else on here will get so sick of some persistent trolling that you'll expect the mods to step in, and, thanks to this farce, they probably won't because they've not been left with much authority. Can you truly not think this through to see that it's not time for this giggly crap, nor the David Walliams routine? There's now absolutely no real threat to discourage any tiresome troll from wrecking thread after thread after thread every damned day.

And on that day, someone will invent an ignore button and become the worlds richest person.

One of these times, maybe a month or a year or whatever from now, you or someone else on here will get so sick of some persistent trolling that you'll expect the mods to step in, and, thanks to this farce, they probably won't because they've not been left with much authority. Can you truly not think this through to see that it's not time for this giggly crap, nor the David Walliams routine? There's now absolutely no real threat to discourage any tiresome troll from wrecking thread after thread after thread every damned day.
Holy Christ! You will not be told. I get it. Do me a favour and wind your neck back in you twerp. I've loved your posts for over 20yrs. Deffo one of my favourite posters on here. Take the medicine and not retort back. There really is no need. Respect and from me and much love. Do me a favour and don't bring my sobriety into things. I had you figured for better than that. X L

Okay, once this gets co-opted and adapted by lazy idiots it's not worth continuing. I've tried to make my point (or, as the bonehead brigade - always - puts it, 'meltdown'). It'll come back to bite you. I'll keep posting a streams thread, purely to stop the crap about flouncing off, but otherwise I've no time for this forum any more.

Back
Top Bottom