• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barca Fucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see the conniving shenanigans and how, not only the club but the fans, treat players (Braithwaite & de Jong for starters) I really really want to see them crash, burn and get an absolute buggering by the Spanish authorities and UEFA.

When I see the conniving shenanigans and how, not only the club but the fans, treat players (Braithwaite & de Jong for starters) I really really want to see them crash, burn and get an absolute buggering by the Spanish authorities and UEFA.

Oh they are awful. Tapping up players because they are "Barcelona".... Masher, Suarez, Coutinho, Mark Gonzalez...

Being objective about all of this… it’s fucking hilarious. What an absolute shit show. I love it when people try to be super clever and end up making things worse for themselves.
I’m struggling to think how they can argue that they’ve invested €150m in shares that carry no rights to income (and are therefore worthless) whilst thinking they won’t need to immediately write them down to their true value of zero, which means they won’t get the benefit of the extra accounting gain. So if it’s true about the tax charge, they’ve made it worse than if they’d just left well alone.
I must be missing something because surely they won’t have done this without taking advice on the implications? Bueller?
Dickheads.

Last edited:
Being objective about all of this… it’s fucking hilarious. What an absolute shit show. I love it when people try to be super clever and end up making things worse for themselves.
I’m struggling to think how they can argue that they’ve invested €150m in shares that carry no rights to income (and are therefore worthless) whilst thinking they won’t need to immediately write them down to their true value of zero, which means they won’t get the benefit of the extra accounting gain. So if it’s true about the tax charge, they’ve made it worse than if they’d just left well alone.
I must be missing something because surely they won’t have done this without taking advice on the implications? Bueller?
Dickheads.
Don't know but it's fucked!

I'm really struggling to see how they're going to pay us the 40m balance from the coutinho transfer.

is this a whoosh. Surely a cultured man like yourself knows we already banked it via a third party debt collector

The thing with explaining a joke is it's like dissecting a turd. There's just no point and you end up with shit all over your hands.

Didn't you just explain what it's like to explain a joke. That's next level whooshery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom