• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barca Fucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone actually provided an explanation to how / why Barca ended up paying these kind of wages?

It just seems super weird and insane.

Probably true, they would be smoking some seriously strong weed if they thought that was even close to a selling price.
[article]
Barcelona 'want' Liverpool right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold, according to a report.
Fútbol Total claim that Barca are targeting the England international as their major signing of the 2023 summer transfer window in order to 'complete their squad'.
They add that the La Liga giants would offer €80m (£67m) for the Reds star, who is under contract until 2025.
[/article]

Probably true, they would be smoking some seriously strong weed if they thought that was even close to a selling price.
[article]
Barcelona 'want' Liverpool right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold, according to a report.
Fútbol Total claim that Barca are targeting the England international as their major signing of the 2023 summer transfer window in order to 'complete their squad'.
They add that the La Liga giants would offer €80m (£67m) for the Reds star, who is under contract until 2025.
[/article]

hahahahaha

Let’s do it again - £300m and he’s theirs.

This is part of a media strategy to make sure Barca remain relevant and attract investment.

“Look at us - we beat Chelsea to sone signings, forced Bayern to sell their 33 yo star striker for big bucks and we’re linked with Liverpool’s best creative player!!!! Look at us go!!!!”

[article]
[/article]
I want Natalie Portman to sit on my face whilst Scarlett Johansen is riding me.

That’s not happening either.

I want Natalie Portman to sit on my face whilst Scarlett Johansen is riding me.

That’s not happening either.

I can get you Mo's Ex, Gemma. She'll do that whist eating a cream cake
0_Gemma-Collins-gets-her-fat-blasted-in-an-ice-chamber-after-overdoing-it-at-Christmas.jpg

Well they’ve burnt their little deferring part of a salary until next year trick with De Jong. Nobody will be signing up to that in a hurry.

The powers there seem hell bent on keeping them relevant, definitely feels like a car crash waiting to happen should the assembled squad not perform.

They are trying to do NFL style salaries with the deferring shit. If a player leaves any money they are owed should be paid in full at that time. No ifs.. no buts.

[article]Gerard Pique is owed a staggering €52m by Barcelona, it has been revealed.

ARA is reporting the veteran defender agreed a 70 per cent cut on his wages over two years ago in deferred payments as the club was hit by financial crisis.

It's suggested the agreement involved Pique being paid his outstanding wages during the 2022/23 season - to the tune of €52m.

For the moment, Barca are yet to begin repaying Pique, 35.

Despite the club's stand, they've still managed to bring in the likes of Ferran Torres, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Memphis Depay over the past year thanks to Pique's gesture.[/article]

'Meanwhile, senior players such as Gerard Pique sounded out to take a pay cut".

Who in their right mind would agree to that?! Not only seeing what is happening with de Jong & Pique but seeing Barca splashing cash all over the place like a mad woman's piss.

I really hope Barca have fucked themselves and we see an implosion.

'Meanwhile, senior players such as Gerard Pique sounded out to take a pay cut".

Who in their right mind would agree to that?! Not only seeing what is happening with de Jong & Pique but seeing Barca splashing cash all over the place like a mad woman's piss.

I really hope Barca have fucked themselves and we see an implosion.
They are trying to make de Jong take another pay cut.

The mad fucker will probably do it.

Won't he and Barcelona both want to make sure the move to the Chavs goes through now? Seems like the best outcome either of them can hope for.

I especially like how their official line in the meanwhile is “we want Frenkie to stay as he’s integral part of our team,” while they use every dirty trick in the book to push him out and their entire transfer strategy is based on him being sold this summer. Wonder what his teammates think seeing him treated that way?

Also I wonder if the alleged “criminality” involves kick-backs from the inflated contracts and agent fees to the club officials and whether this practice has continued with their current signings.

Last edited:
I especially like how their official line in the meanwhile is “we want Frenkie to stay as he’s integral part of our team,” while they use every dirty trick in the book to push him out and their entire transfer strategy is based on him being sold this summer. Wonder what his teammates think seeing him treated that way?

They told him on 15 Jul, so in a way, this is "old news" but just got uncovered and reported? I can see why De Jong is reluctant to move. I would do the same if I were him, stay just to fight them and make things difficult for them, given how they are/have treated me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom