• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footballer in moving to highest bidder SHOCKA

It is a shocker. Because he's a cunt if he moves there; a vapid, greedy cunt. He's 26. Would Luis Suarez, Steven Gerrard, Torres, Messi, or Ronaldo have moved to China at the very peak of their footballing careers, simply for the biggest pay cheque?

Would they fuck. Look at all the players who have at that sort of peak footballing age. Yep.

It is a shocker. Because he's a cunt if he moves there; a vapid, greedy cunt. He's 26. Would Luis Suarez, Steven Gerrard, Torres, Messi, or Ronaldo have moved to China at the very peak of their footballing careers, simply for the biggest pay cheque?

Would they fuck. Look at all the players who have at that sort of peak footballing age. Yep.
All those players were playing for a major team by that age. And you're naming some if the best players to grace the game. Perhaps teixera isn't that good and fancies a meaty pay packet before he loses value

I don't really see what the Chinese team gets out of it. A good player yeah but he's not really world famous. It's not a name to sell the league.

While I don't blame him leaving war torn Ukraine for China and a shit load of $$$$, I'm glad we missed out on him, that's 30mill we can put towards better players or Sane/Reus etc.

Well, he hasn't agreed to go has he? The club have just accepted a bid.

He could well yet hold out for a move to Europe.

Well, again, proving that all footballers are cunts. Granted, there's probably a limit where anyone would do nearly anything for a certain amount of cash, but for a top level footballer, ending their career for a quick buck, after achieving nothing, shows they're only playing for money and not to be anywhere near the best. Does he think he'll get a Brazil call up after going there? Win any major trophies? Any significant player awards? He was already a millionaire as it was.
Bullet dodged.
Only disappointing thing from our point of view was there was no plan B.

Maybe he did it to get out of the contract with Shakhtar. They didn't need the money so the only way he could leave the club was if someone offered €50m. I won't be surprised if he will only stay a year in China and then move to a top club in Europe for less money with a deal already agreed.

Maybe he did it to get out of the contract with Shakhtar. They didn't need the money so the only way he could leave the club was if someone offered €50m. I won't be surprised if he will only stay a year in China and then move to a top club in Europe for less money with a deal already agreed.

And the Chinese club have agreed to this genius master plan, in which they essentially act as a refuge for the player - costing them £38m - and then sell him for less after a year? Lovely chaps them Chinese. Most accommodating.

3-1.jpg

They will probably sell about 10 genuine shirts, and maybe a few thousand knock offs.

Well, I think that they will sell more than a million genuine shirts and a lot more knock offs. The genuine shirts won't cost more than €10 or so IMO. Then they will earn more money on other off the field stuff.

I can't wait for a load of threads about how we should have signed him when he tears the Chinese league up and benteke is strangled by klopp on the pitch

The Chinese league is funded by the state to increase the quality of the league so they can be prepared to offer insane fees in the future.
There was talk of a 50 mill £ bid for Oscar.

I saw someone say that its not fair that these clubs arent under FFP. They should be as the clubs that receive these fees are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom