• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bazinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiggles

Part of the Furniture
Furious Premier League star Djibril Cisse offered to confront one of his team’s own fans “face-to-face” after being criticised by him on Twitter.
Queens Park Rangers striker Cisse, 31, was told by the supporter he “couldn’t hit a cow’s a*** with a banjo” following his team’s 3-1 defeat against Southampton.
After the jibe about his performance in Saturday’s match, which left QPR bottom of the table, the French player challenged Aran Hayashi to come and “have a chat big man”.
Cisse then tweeted him the training ground address and postcode and even told him what days he would be there.
The £4million ex-Liverpool forward, who has more than 225,000 followers on Twitter, has since deleted the Saturday night tweets.
The row began when the fan tweeted to him: “Wanna actually do something this season? Funny we pay u to score goals but u couldn’t hit a cows a*** with a banjo!”
Cisse replied: “if u wanna talk to me come to the training ground we’ll have a chat big man.”
After giving the full address, he added “when u feel like talking to me face to face just come. monday tuesday thirsday [sic] or friday”.
Another QPR fan then tweeted to Cisse: “Wednesday must be when they do shooting practice then?”
Cisse, known for wacky hairstyles, received police cautions for assaulting a 15-year-old boy in 2005 and his pregnant wife in 2006.

Ha ha ha excellant. I still have a soft spot for Cisse for all his faults he loved the club and did score a fair few goals.

Ha ha ha excellant. I still have a soft spot for Cisse for all his faults he loved the club and did score a fair few goals.

Coincidentally his wife also has a soft spot aside her right eye from the time Djibril implanted his fist into her cranium.

Coincidentally his wife also has a soft spot aside her right eye from the time Djibril implanted his fist into her cranium.

true , i wonder why she stayed with him then ? oh wait , money .

Indeed. Demi waves and blue rinses don't quite pull in the same income as playing in the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom