• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

bellamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. I find it useful as an introduction to the article. If I find the highlighted bits interesting, I'll go back and read the whole thing. If I don't, I won't. Either way I'm certainly not bothered by it.

Interesting. I find emboldened stuff, italics, just like punctuation and grammar, have to be used meaningfully or it's very distracting.

I can't easily ignore the highlighted stuff, and my brain is asking "Why is this bit highlighted?" when it should just be allowed to read the article as originally written.

It's like a sort of censorship. "Focus here - don't use your own judgement"

Of course, there is the alternative view that if Binny has taken the time and effort to find the article and share it with us, then he can post it just how the fuck he likes.

What's more, such is the expectation these days, I'd bet there would be more people complaining if he didn't do it!

[quote author=Delinquent link=topic=46566.msg1397629#msg1397629 date=1315742175]
Of course, there is the alternative view that if Binny has taken the time and effort to find the article and share it with us, then he can post it just how the fuck he likes.

What's more, such is the expectation these days, I'd bet there would be more people complaining if he didn't do it!
[/quote]

Aye. Just be content with it and thankful that he does it, it's a bit of bold, how big a deal is that, really?

Opps sorry for the bolding. Habit dies hard. I normally copy and past the text and do my reading on here while posting thus the bolding of parts that I thought was interesting/relevant. Apologies.

x999i.jpg

x999.jpg

[quote author=Fabio link=topic=46566.msg1397774#msg1397774 date=1315769281]
I hope he retires with us
[/quote]

Oh, I reckon he's got another 12 moves in him.

[quote author=themn link=topic=46566.msg1397776#msg1397776 date=1315769382]
[/quote]

Oh, I reckon he's got another 12 moves in him.
[/quote]

No doubt

*sigh*

[quote author=robinhood link=topic=46566.msg1397627#msg1397627 date=1315741938]
Interesting. I find emboldened stuff, italics, just like punctuation and grammar, have to be used meaningfully or it's very distracting.

I can't easily ignore the highlighted stuff, and my brain is asking "Why is this bit highlighted?" when it should just be allowed to read the article as originally written.

It's like a sort of censorship. "Focus here - don't use your own judgement"
[/quote]

Oh for goodness sake, stop being a girl.

Binny, thanks for your hard work and keep it up. Ignore the haters.

[/quote]

Yeah, I rate Shawcross too. ;)

CRAIG Bellamy turned good guy to tell off a class of unruly schoolboys.

Liverpool striker Craig Bellamy, 31, often at the centre of bust-ups on the pitch, got strict while visiting a football school he founded in Sierra Leone, West Africa.

Some of the teenage pupils had left a woman teacher close to tears.

The £80,000-a-week star told the boys: “You are not here to do what you want, you are here to learn.

“The lack of respect you’ve shown the teacher is just completely unacceptable.”

Craig said later: “They need to know this isn’t a holiday camp.”

against Switzerland and Bulgaria

Wales: Hennessey (Wolves), Myhill (Birmingham), Blake (Cardiff), D Collins (Ipswich), J Collins (Aston Villa), Gunter (Nottingham Forest), Matthews (Celtic), Taylor (Swansea), Williams (Swansea), Allen (Swansea), Bale (Tottenham), Collison (West Ham), Crofts (Norwich), Edwards (Wolves), King (Leicester), Ledley (Celtic), Ramsey (capt, Arsenal), Robson-Kanu (Reading), Vaughan (Sunderland), Bellamy (Liverpool), Church (Reading), Morison (Norwich), Vokes (Wolves).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom