• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Billy Gilmour Chant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every group inherently cares about themselves though. It's self preservation. The idea of "wokeness" is to try and get rid of the idea of self preservation so everyone is treated equally. They're trying to get society to see them as equals

Your argument is very "all lives matter".

You have to understand - Ross is being satirical - just look at all the social justice issues he’s taken up and, like the warrior he is, changed the world.

It must be heartbreaking, for Ross, having been such a warrior and been such an agent of change, that this group might have effected some change by just expressing an opinion that people might look at and go “yeah ok... never really looked at it that way...fair enough... Chelsea are still a pack of cunts... but I’ll find a different way of calling them a pack of cunts”.

The horror... the horror...

I am a bell.

All I'm saying is if the 97 were gay this bunch of whining faggots would have ensured justice would have been done by now.

But they don't care about justice, they care about themselves.

The preferred nomenclature is prostidudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom