• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bitters and Forest in the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone sufficiently informed about City’s situation re PSR etc or would it be worth me doing a thread on it? There’s quite a lot to say so it would be a few lengthy posts and I’d like to gauge if there;’s enough interest before I make the effort and dump a load of info on you all. I’m thinking in terms of talking through the charges, what evidence is out there and my take on what a commission should be reviewing and what decisions they ought to be making. There are some areas that I think are easy for them to rule on, others where it will be more subjective. Comments please.
I would like to read that mate?

Is everyone sufficiently informed about City’s situation re PSR etc or would it be worth me doing a thread on it? There’s quite a lot to say so it would be a few lengthy posts and I’d like to gauge if there;’s enough interest before I make the effort and dump a load of info on you all. I’m thinking in terms of talking through the charges, what evidence is out there and my take on what a commission should be reviewing and what decisions they ought to be making. There are some areas that I think are easy for them to rule on, others where it will be more subjective. Comments please.
100% new thread... I was thinking about creating one, however your initial post would be much more informative.

If you can be bothered Beamrider (and it sounds like a lot of work) then I’d love to read through that in a new thread…

This is the way…

Very good read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom