• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

black players - where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhorizon2

Very Active
I think we have the whitest team in he prem -correct me if i'm wrong? I know we glen-jo, but other than that not much else.

Does it matter?

That's a serious question by the way.

I couldn't give a shite if they were all romulan if it meant we won.

They're all off making rap albums, selling drugs or getting involved in drive-by shootings of course.

What a fucking ridiculous question.

to be fair one of our recent black players was off making rap albums.

I have noticed that there are very few women playing for us as well

Its the lack of gays in our team since Fernando left that upsets me.

There's also a lack of Japanese players at Anfield

Redhorizon, there's a few in the ressies don't worry

Glenjo is only half as well, right?

Raheem, Wisdom, Ngoo, Silva, that lanky CB and that 16 year old striker.

The FA need to take action by forcing management teams to watch videos of black players sent in by their agents before deciding how to sign in the transfer window.

[quote author=Modo link=topic=47090.msg1408567#msg1408567 date=1317680957]
[size=24pt]Glenjo is only half as well, right?[/size][/quote]

[quote author=redhorizon link=topic=47090.msg1408549#msg1408549 date=1317679789]
I think we have the whitest team in he prem -correct me if i'm wrong? I know we glen-jo, but other than that not much else.
[/quote]
I'm referring to this post about Liverpool having the whites team in the league, and on top of it the only black player in the team is of mixed race. It's just a pun.

samuel_L_Jackson.gif

We're well below our Sikh and Muslim quota as well. I think a few players should convert

[quote author=redhorizon link=topic=47090.msg1408549#msg1408549 date=1317679789]
[/quote]

You asked a fair quesiton IMO - despite the flak your getting off the rest. I did think that at one point and then I remembered we had GlenJo. I think your right about our team being probably the whitest in the PL, but it don't bother me other than at times I think certain teams with more black players seem to look stronger and more pacey.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=47090.msg1408555#msg1408555 date=1317679999]
They're all off making rap albums[/quote]

If they did, I'd definitely give their cds a spin!
We could have ten black lads, as long as Lucas is in the team we'll have the whitest team ever.
He's soooo white.
Check out his tweets.

While we are at it we never EVER had any Chinese, Koreans, Malaysians and Singaporeans too!

[quote author=moron link=topic=47090.msg1408587#msg1408587 date=1317683832]
[/quote]

You asked a fair quesiton IMO - despite the flak your getting off the rest. I did think that at one point and then I remembered we had GlenJo. I think your right about our team being probably the whitest in the PL, but it don't bother me other than at times I think certain teams with more black players seem to look stronger and more pacey.
[/quote]

Could not agree more!

liverpool had it's most successful period with an all white team, a welsh man upfront and a scot in midfield. kenny has returned us to that, so sit back and let the good times roll.

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=47090.msg1408646#msg1408646 date=1317710498]
Does the obvious need to be pointed out Spidey ?
[/quote]

we don't have a scot in defense? play wilson, simples.

This is a room filled with mousetraps and mines

No way dude. I'm out

Never mind.

It was more to do with the fact that back then the Welshman and Scot were two of the best players to ever play for the club, whereas now they're just decent Premiership players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom