• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boxing day fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traore is an absolute beast, big challenge for Robbo on Sunday.

No worries, last season VVD was side by side with Traore before the race started, Traore could not shake him off, it should be the same this season. Lets not forget Robbo is no slouch, he has boosters of his own, and is more flexible.

It will be big test for us on sunday. Wolves is good team. Traore and Jimenez will cause us huge problems. It will interesting to see how we cope if we lose. Last season we dropped 8 points in 8 games after City beat us, so if we lose on sunday, This 13 point lead could be gone in february and City back in touching distance. Cant see them dropping points anymore this season.

Shouldn't be bothered, but what the hell is Mendy doing trying to let that run out? It's come of his own player, it'll be a corner.. mental.

Let's not forget that wolves have 48 hours in between games.

That's not enough even train in between. It's not enough to even do proper post or pre match analysis.

It will have a bearing on the match, & Klopp knows it.

We'll either start a 'weakened' side, like the one against Everton, or go all out to get them put away before rotating the following match.

Either way, we'll have enough, be it by blowing them away or grinding them down til they give in.

I think Man C needs to come out with a statement explaining that Mendy was concussed.

It will be big test for us on sunday. Wolves is good team. Traore and Jimenez will cause us huge problems. It will interesting to see how we cope if we lose. Last season we dropped 8 points in 8 games after City beat us, so if we lose on sunday, This 13 point lead could be gone in february and City back in touching distance. Cant see them dropping points anymore this season.

Ssssssshhhhhhhhh

Let's not forget that wolves have 48 hours in between games.

That's not enough even train in between. It's not enough to even do proper post or pre match analysis.

It will have a bearing on the match, & Klopp knows it.

We'll either start a 'weakened' side, like the one against Everton, or go all out to get them put away before rotating the following match.

Either way, we'll have enough, be it by blowing them away or grinding them down til they give in.

This definitely, also if agent Coady is in their back-line then anything could happen..... you would know better than most about a Scouser's connections....not saying anything but still saying it.

This is pretty much how I feel at the moment.

tenor.gif

I'm hammering a bottle of Aberfeldy as we speak. I've done literal fucking dances in the living room repeatedly this evening.

That was fucking huge that.

20 game victory parade coming up. Strap in & enjoy.

Not that I won't be shitting one, completely irrationally, come Sunday. But then we'll win & city will drop more points, & I'll be doing shitty victory dances in town instead of on my jack in the house.

I'm hammering a bottle of Aberfeldy as we speak. I've done literal fucking dances in the living room repeatedly this evening.

Not that I won't be shitting one, completely irrationally, come Sunday. But then we'll win & city will drop more points, & I'll be doing shitty victory dances in town instead of on my jack in the house.

You need to setup a thread on here called..."How do you all feel right now ?" - think we all need one, coz right now - I am on my computer and have a system to put live ready for the 1st January, and also do an instruction manual for the users. But my brain is just thinking about the Wolves game, I am really really fucked emotionally. It's been 30 fucking years EVERYONE....30 years and counting. If we don't win it this season, then assume the club is cursed for eternity when it comes to this Premier League thing.

You sure as hell left me confused as if I got on a wrong forum. Looked again and I was right, this is a Liverpool forum. Wolves broke City down with long shots and brain farts. If we can stop the latter by not lose the plot, I am pretty sure we be alright with them taking long shots.

City defence were shit, and Bravo wouldn’t even make the bench on our side. Never bet on keeper playing for Barcelona with Messi in it. We are also the meanest defence in the league. Last season we were 7 points ahead and City had 1 game in hand.

You sure as hell left me confused as if I got on a wrong forum. Looked again and I was right, this is a Liverpool forum. Wolves broke City down with long shots and brain farts. If we can stop the latter by not lose the plot, I am pretty sure we be alright with them taking long shots.

City defence were shit, and Bravo wouldn’t even make the bench on our side. Never bet on keeper playing for Barcelona with Messi in it. We are also the meanest defence in the league. Last season we were 7 points ahead and City had 1 game in hand.

Don't worry, it's svennis. Tbh it's amazing he's even posted, he usually only shows up to gloat and slate our own players after we lose, so I'd imagine he's not been around much lately

That svennis is a contrary negative twat, ignore him. Everyone else does.

Even if they don’t we’d have to suffer serious injuries. No way this team is dropping that many points otherwise

Don't worry, it's svennis. Tbh it's amazing he's even posted, he usually only shows up to gloat and slate our own players after we lose, so I'd imagine he's not been around much lately
Ah he’s one of those, came across a fair few of those. Some came to just bitch and moan, some only appear during transfer window... football fan forum.

Ahahaha Jesus Christ. Taking pessimism to new depths.

I'll be honest, I may feel a little nervous before a game but I have total confidence in this team that they'll overcome whatever is thrown at them. Total. I expect goals with almost every attack. The defeat to Napoli shocked me to my core - I could hardly believe it!

I'll be honest, I may feel a little nervous before a game but I have total confidence in this team that they'll overcome whatever is thrown at them. Total. I expect goals with almost every attack. The defeat to Napoli shocked me to my core - I could hardly believe it!
My father in law (step father in law to be exact, my father in law is a die hard blue), doesn't really follow footy properly or support a club.

Sits down with me Christmas day, & proceeds to tell me he's watched a few of our games this season, (mostly so he can talk to me about it, which is nice but anyway) & how impressed he is, cos even when the side are losing they never look like they're beaten, & that he just sits & waits for the inevitable comeback.

People are gonna get bored of this comparison, but it is like Utd in the 90s. They'd be being beat with ten minutes to go, & you'd just sit & wait, knowing full well they were winning that match anyway, even when they weren't playing near their best.

Not only do we not know when we're beaten, the other team knows we don't get beaten too, that they can have the points in hand on 86 minutes yet we can take it away from them.

The psychological effect of that on the opposition must be as important as our own psychology, it practically encourages second guessing, panicking & hesitancy.

My father in law (step father in law to be exact, my father in law is a die hard blue), doesn't really follow footy properly or support a club.

Sits down with me Christmas day, & proceeds to tell me he's watched a few of our games this season, (mostly so he can talk to me about it, which is nice but anyway) & how impressed he is, cos even when the side are losing they never look like they're beaten, & that he just sits & waits for the inevitable comeback.

People are gonna get bored of this comparison, but it is like Utd in the 90s. They'd be being beat with ten minutes to go, & you'd just sit & wait, knowing full well they were winning that match anyway, even when they weren't playing near their best.

Not only do we not know when we're beaten, the other team knows we don't get beaten too, that they can have the points in hand on 86 minutes yet we can take it away from them.

The psychological effect of that on the opposition must be as important as our own psychology, it practically encourages second guessing, panicking & hesitancy.

It is an interesting comparison with United. Not because it is incorrect or we play the same football... But as a fangroup we kept it going. Going to Liverpool games over 90's and 2000's in Oslo allways meant a full house at the pubs. Their dominance didn't kill us off. But nowadays a lot of the United "supporters" doesn't touch the theme football (different over there of course)... might of course be due to factors as games being showed more and more, TV production really picking up and that many that started follow the new style broadcasting were not traditional fotballfans but just got caught by the hype and then United was a team to follow for them and they are the ones falling off the wagon now... But anyway we as a fanbase is the real cashcow for pubowners here at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom