• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boxing day fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insignificance

Bad to the bone
Been preparing food for the inlaws family all day and just put on a little footie. Can The Seagulls help an early Mourinho break down? Quite game so far.

Been preparing food for the inlaws family all day and just put on a little footie. Can The Seagulls help an early Mourinho break down? Quite game so far.

Im doing the exact same thing. And trying to get some order with all the kids toys.

That offside decision cheered me up no end.

Potter made five changes, including Dunk, Maupay and Trossard. But Brighton still having more possession and chances ...

0-1
Spurs look like a typical Jose team - break with speed, but Winks-Sissoko midfield is being bypassed continuously, and with ease.

0-1
Spurs look like a typical Jose team - break with speed, but Winks-Sissoko midfield is being bypassed continuously, and with ease.
I have started to notice, the attacking instincts set by Poch, is now slowly been taken out of them, and in comes the clue less footy...

Why did they bring in Mourinho and why did he come? Even with bags of money he has been finding it difficult to improve teams recently.

Someone should ask Jose “are you Mourinho or are are you Mourinhos brother?”

That's a trick question right?

It’s how he revitalised dele Ali

José Mourinho had a question for Dele Alli, the Spurs midfielder, who has long since mislaid his best form. “I asked him if he was Dele or Dele’s brother,” Mourinho says. “He told me he was Dele. ‘OK,’ I said. ‘Play like Dele.’”

I'm fucking shattered here like, playing just dance with the kids & drinking vodka red bull until 3am probably wasn't the best idea in hindsight.

Off out for that meal shortly. Can't be fucked at all, despite knowing there's beer & pizza waiting for me. I'd prefer beer & pizza at home sitting on my arse, truth be told.

Plus we have to pick up the nan & drop her off, which means I'm almost certainly gonna be miss some of the first half. I'm not a happy bunny.

Cant wait for tonights game, a proper Christmas fixture to get the blood pumping. Home from Sydney for Christmas, and watching Liverpool games in the pub is a simple pleasure I miss. Getting bladdered for this one, hopeful of a Jonjo Shelvey masterclass to get things warmed up beforehand.

Come on you reds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom