• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Brendan Rodgers Poll: Day 1

Prefix for Poll Threads

How does his appointment make you feel?

• 1. Happy

Votes: 63 62.4%
  • 2. Sad

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • 3. Meh...

Votes: 41 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And as a word of caution. Swansea scored less goals than 2 of the three relegated tea
s last year. So dont expect Barcelona mk2

I'm quite excited by this. Cautious of course but Swansea played brilliantly at Anfield this season and were applauded off by our fans. It has loads of potential this especially if Louis Van Task is part if the picture

Team From To Matches Won Drawn Lost Win %
Watford 24 November 2008 5 June 2009 32 13 7 12 40.63
Reading 5 June 2009 16 December 2009 23 6 6 11 26.09
Swansea City 16 July 2010 30 May 2012 96 43 20 33 44.79
Liverpool 30 May 2012 present 0 0 0 0 —

LOl

He's Irish, how can it go wrong? ;)

Feck it....Oncy put me in Dumbledores Army, it's that time of year of optimism and bliss, so now is as good a time as any to make my first appearance.

As long as it wasn't Pardew the new manager was always going to get my full support.

I'm in between meh and happy as it stands right now, but looking forward to seeing how it works out.

Meh. I support him but I'm not excited.

I'll see what sort of signings he is able to attract before making any rash judgements on him.

Yes, but your dreams always end up as wishful thinking shite.

Or, just shite.
And how's that any different from any other proper Liverpool fans over the past 20 yeas?

Bar 45 minutes in Istanbul that one time, we dream and we get hurt. That must never stop us mind, then mediocrity and the defeatists wins.

Dream big Themn, I know you have it in you!

I don't see why any player would go to us because of who our Sporting Director is. It comes far behind a bunch of other things like...

1. Money (we don't pay top dollar)
2. Location (*cough*)
3. CL league football (nope)
4. I have mates there (who knows?)
5. Manager (who?)

I don't see why any player would go to us because of who our Sporting Director is. It comes far behind a bunch of other things like...

1. Money (we don't pay top dollar)
2. Location (*cough*)
3. CL league football (nope)
4. I have mates there (who knows?)
5. Manager (who?)

we have boss banter, i suppose. with downing and all.

happy it's over. sad someone other than the King , meh if no great signings

Happy in the sense that, seeing he's a pretty bright footballing man, he wouldn't have accepted the job offer if he felt things weren't going right. Given he's FSG's 'own man', really hope they'll back him all the way.

Rodgers has managed like 130 games. Even HE doesnt know what he loves yet.
Maxi
Kuyt
Cole
Aquilani
Pacheco.....
I still reckon all will leave.

He live love players who are willing to put on a shift. That means Kuyt, Henderson, Lucas, Skyrtel, Agger, Gerrard, Suarez are certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom