• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Brendan Rodgers Poll: Day 1

Prefix for Poll Threads

How does his appointment make you feel?

• 1. Happy

Votes: 63 62.4%
  • 2. Sad

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • 3. Meh...

Votes: 41 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuyt will leave. Works like a horse alright, but doesnt have any pace and is extremely wasteful in posession.

Replace him with Narsingh

I still like him. I just don't think he wants to play for us

We could have done a lot worse. I'm happy because we finally have a manager who won't be defensive. I look forward to some exciting attacking football with loads of goals.

With LVG as a Sporting Director, at least we won't see any overpriced average squad players coming to Liverpool. Pep Seguera as Technical Director is brilliant.

With LVG as a Sporting Director, at least we won't see any overpriced average squad players coming to Liverpool.

Famous last words.

Isn't he the same person that brought Zenden to Barcelona.....

Hopefully this is the start of something exciting and glad we haven`t gone for the established managers who would have just got a retirement top up. The club need a shake up and now the owners finally have their choice I hope they back him strongly.

As long as the owners and supporters have patience this guy with the proper support could build something very exciting at the club, I just hope now that we implement a style of football that is played across all levels from youth to first team and that we start signing players who can fit into that system.

Hopefully this is the start of something exciting and glad we haven`t gone for the established managers who would have just got a retirement top up. The club need a shake up and now the owners finally have their choice I hope they back him strongly.

As long as the owners and supporters have patience this guy with the proper support could build something very exciting at the club, I just hope now that we implement a style of football that is played across all levels from youth to first team and that we start signing players who can fit into that system.
Patience is not the hallmark of fans and owners. Period.

I rate him too. When playing back in Italy.

No way should he come back to Anfield. Neither work for him nor us.

Aquilani is a quality player that lacks confidence and doesnt have the stomach for a fight. He should take a page out of wee Jay Spearing's book. The Premeirship is too tough for him.

You think he should downsize himself and straighten his eyes out ?

Would you be happy with Brendan Rogers as the next manager of LFC
Poll closed Apr 3, 2012.
Yes​
11 vote(s)​
26.2%​
No​
31 vote(s)​
73.8%​
How does his appointment make you feel?
This poll will close on Sep 7, 2012 at 6:20 PM.
1. Happy​
60 vote(s)​
61.2%​
2. Sad​
6 vote(s)​
6.1%​
3. Meh...
41 vote(s)​
41.8%​
Fans are strange creatures...

If you voted in both polls and changed your answer from "not happy" to "happy", please post what made you change your mind.

Happy! My belief all along is that whoever was appointed, it was going to be a gamble - even if it had been one of those big Continental names that were being bandied about. I wouldn't have been unhappy if it had been Martinez, but I think Rodgers has as good a chance as any to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom