• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Burnley (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think if Phil plays it's more of a sign he's out of here. That said, if Salah is out then he really should start the others. I'm dead worried about today.

Yeah I think if Phil plays it's more of a sign he's out of here. That said, if Salah is out then he really should start the others. I'm dead worried about today.

Yeah, this game worries me. But with just 48 hours for Burnley to rest we should have the advantage of a bigger squad with fitter players.

We're our own worst enemy though...

Yeah, this game worries me. But with just 48 hours for Burnley to rest we should have the advantage of a bigger squad with fitter players.

We're our own worst enemy though...
This. Burnley haven't had an easier schedule so we should be able to rotate the team and have a fitness edge. Think we'll edge this one too .. 1-2

I've taken a closer look at this supposedly very tough match we have at Burnley and especially at that home record (5-2-3, 7 goals vs 6) and they are only winning 50% and even those were against relegation fodder ; Palace, Swansea, Newcastle, Watford and Stoke.
Not looking quite so brilliant now and their recent form is zero wins in the last 4 games.

Our away form is 5-3-2, 27-20, we're unbeaten in our last 15 games, 3 wins in last 4 games and 15 goals in our last 4 away games. I watched Burnley vs. Spurs and they gave as good as they got ... but Spurs murdered them on the break so have provided the blueprint - fast breaks when Burnley do venture out. I think we could win this more comfortably than it looks on paper and a larger squad and fresher legs should help keep the goals coming, which Burnley simply can't match, 1-3.

I like your thinking but they'll play this as if they're away from home, coz they'll know we'll fuck them on the break otherwise. This'll be like that WBA game.

Indeed, and when I see the name Jonathan Walters in their squad, I just want to hide underneath the dress of a German woman with enourmous breasts for the entire game. Sucking on some nipples while waiting for the Bluenose cunt to score against us in a 1-0 loss.

Wow. I forgot the own goal chart was a barometer of how shit to rate a player. He did play over 500 times for the club in that time.

Wow. I forgot the own goal chart was a barometer of how shit to rate a player. He did play over 500 times for the club in that time.
You're right Carra was superb and barely made any memorable blunders. Can't be arsed trying to justify my shit post.

Carra is the seventh all time goalscorer against Liverpool. Well joint seventh since Rooney scored that pen last month.

Nah, We're not selling him in January.
He Didnt train yesterday cause of a knock appaz, so not strange that he might be out today.

He is not going you tools.. Being rested

Why would we sell him with Champions League football still to play for

Though our injury list is growing some what now

He was in the starting line up 48 hours ago, calm the hysterics. If he isn't in the squad for Everton then we can talk.

I don’t think he’s going in jan. I can see it in he summer when we have time to get at least one quality replacement in for pre season etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom