• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Carra away with the fairies

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had the three points from Everton that we should have it would look even brighter.
Keep Suarez fit and on form, get the tactics right, the players to start believing and a couple of decent players in Jan, including a top notch finisher and it may not be that daft.
We will certainly finish higher than we did last season.

regards

Huge test as both teams are very strong at home. If we win both of them then 4th is DEFINITELY on. Hopefully lucas will make the bench on Thursday maybe???

4th is only definitely on if we start getting results consistently - none of this if we win *this* game or *that* game.

As things stand this team hasn't really shown us that it can produce week in, week out and for that reason, I'm oooot!

Nothing to do with me saying so.

Bradley quite obviously meant that double-entendre, so your advice was pointless.

ha - you honestly think that was "advice". A lame joke yes ....."advice" ? hmmm .

Anyway thanks for explaining things for me . Wait , is that sincerity or irony ? , i just don't know .

ha - you honestly think that was "advice". A lame joke yes ....."advice" ? hmmm .

Anyway thanks for explaining things for me . Wait , is that sincerity or irony ? , i just don't know .

Ok, lame joke.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Now I know you're a humourless tit, I'll not trouble myself with you.

Good day.

There are 3 decent squads in the League and thereafter a bucket of shite. We're in the bucket. Bit of luck we could float to the top but there's a fair bit of stirring to be done yet.

We havent won 2 consecutive league games since december '11.
4th is a wet dream until we turn draws into wins.

A couple of good players in january and we'll at least finish higher than last season and have a positive development.

We havent won 2 consecutive league games since december '11.
4th is a wet dream until we turn draws into wins.

Well that pretty much popped the party balloon of positivity Hansern. Check out my alluring alliteration though.

Well that pretty much popped the party balloon of positivity Hansern. Check out my alluring alliteration though.

Ha! Sorry mate, didnt mean to sound all negative. But we are a team in transition and there will be more ups and downs this season.

The next 9 games represent a good chance of picking up points, but as you say we usually struggle against them.
A decent run until january and a few decent signings and the possibility is there.
The league is quite poor behind the top 3 teams.

If we can play Suarez but keep him from getting a yellow at Swansea that would be awesome, then make sure he picks one up at tottenham to miss southampton at home.

Or could we consider benching him for Swansea just to be sure? Maybe we shouldn't worry about all that shite and just ask him to keep doing what he's doing and deal with a ban when it happens?

I dearly want him to be involved against tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom